2024-2025 Schedule to be Released Today | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2024-2025 Schedule to be Released Today

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Absolutely brutal split for XL ticket holders.
They need to stop saying they try for an equitable split.
This is only forgivable if Danny demanded an extra atmospheric home advantage for all five competitive games.
If this is Danny's insane competitiveness at work, all is forgiven. I guess.

Reaction Score
This is only forgivable if Danny demanded an extra atmospheric home advantage for all five competitive games.
Hurley wanting these harder games at Gampel is the only way this makes sense.

Reaction Score
I'd hope so. I think someone posted it last year that there were 9k season ticket holders in XL and 5k in Gampel. No weekend conference games, Depaul and Georgetown? Be a weird way to stick it to 2/3 of your season ticket base if there wasn't another factor at play.

Reaction Score
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Creighton and Providence. Weekend games while students are on break still.

Mind numbing decisions not to play at XL. Nice work…
We play Providence on a day the XL has an event so that has to be at Gampel. Creighton is on the Saturday before classes start, that will still be a full student section, though I'm a little surprised they didn't put it at XL anyhow.

Reaction Score
Just noticed.. hopefully the 11/30 game isn't the at the same time as the football game for those traveling up to Amherst. Would be nice to have an hour to get back down/up for tip/kick-off.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
No weekend games at XL makes me sad. But the league screwed us with our home dates
Yes, got screwed with those, so we'll need to attend weekend away games like Seton Hall and SJU.....

Reaction Score
Just noticed.. hopefully the 11/30 game isn't the at the same time as the football game for those traveling up to Amherst. Would be nice to have an hour to get back down/up for tip/kick-off.
Hoping noon kickoff and 6pm basketball game. Time for a post-game tailgate or dinner in there between

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Man, if you ranked these games, the top 5 are at Gampel. My ticket agent keeps calling me (probably to ask for more money) and I never pick up. I will next time.

Reaction Score
Getting
We play Providence on a day the XL has an event so that has to be at Gampel. Creighton is on the Saturday before classes start, that will still be a full student section, though I'm a little surprised they didn't put it at XL anyhow.
Getting bumped by Disney on Ice is not a good look to the big 12 commissioner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom