2023 Recruiting Thread | Page 51 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

Mumu Bin-Wahad is a 5-11 180lb DB from Loganville Georgia > West Virginia University (Transfer Portal). Other offer from UCF.

Mumu Bin-Wahad - Football - West Virginia University Athletics

Talented WVU DB Enters Transfer Portal
“Bin-Wahad played in five games this season and recorded four tackles. He chose West Virginia out of high school over other offers from Arizona State, TCU, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Nebraska, South Carolina, Central Florida, Penn State, Georgia Tech, and several others.”

Reaction Score

Mumu Bin-Wahad is a 5-11 180lb DB from Loganville Georgia > West Virginia University (Transfer Portal). Other offer from UCF.

“Bin-Wahad played in five games this season and recorded four tackles. He chose West Virginia out of high school over other offers from Arizona State, TCU, Mississippi State, Michigan State, Nebraska, South Carolina, Central Florida, Penn State, Georgia Tech, and several others.”

And now we get a commitment tweet from Hillard that says GA to CT

Reaction Score

Nice pickup for the DB room. Second portal DB. Nice to have more depth there - last year we were pretty healthy back there but you can't always count on being so lucky.

Reaction Score

Ray Eldridge is a 6-4 310lb DL from McDonald PA attending Richmond (Transfer Portal w/ one year eligibility remaining). Other offers from Ball State, Eastern Illinois, Kent State, Sacramento State, Samford, Southern Illinois, Tennessee-Martin and WMU.

Reaction Score
Love the adds. Defense was solid last year though, so pickups on offense would be even more exciting. Preferably players with some proven production, even at FCS, versus p5 transfers with no game time (i.e. the p5 WRs we picked up last year, who didn't see the field at all, or were invisible when not muffing punts)

Reaction Score
Love the adds. Defense was solid last year though, so pickups on offense would be even more exciting. Preferably players with some proven production, even at FCS, versus p5 transfers with no game time (i.e. the p5 WRs we picked up last year, who didn't see the field at all, or were invisible when not muffing punts)
That's how I feel about the Maine QB. Has produced, and he and Charlton know each other. I'm expecting Taquon Roberson to not be ready to go off of his injury. Would love to have a 2nd experienced guy to compete with ZT for the job.

Reaction Score
They went to the same high school… can’t help but believe the timing is all coordinated.
The eyeball tweet also came out when they got offered and they visited the same time so I believe their futures with both having 1 year left

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom