2023 New school commitments by Transfers | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2023 New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
This was the one I was looking for.... solid all around PG with THREE years of eligibility remaining.

giphy.gif

AIn't gonna lie, I pulled it out and thought long and hard about opening it, but Imma wait til the end of the portal cycle.... we still need a shooter and a post.

I think she’ll be better than the pg you lost.

Reaction Score
That's big time. Defensively with Janiah Barker and under that coach, they will be tough. Still a couple pieces away from contending in the SEC imo though.

My prediction is that they’ll be getting Aicha Coulibaly as well.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Pretty solid get for Coach Taylor to take the place of Aaliyah Patty, who was more of a rebounder and defender than scorer. Thus far, Lauren Ware is a taller (by 2"0) version of Patty. She'll help in the lane. Who else to score besides Barker?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Almost missed this one.

By my count, Tara is down to 9 players plus 2 freshmen, Cardy and Agara. And of these 9 only 5 got any significant PT last season.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
That's big time. Defensively with Janiah Barker and under that coach, they will be tough. Still a couple pieces away from contending in the SEC imo though.
Nice pickup but they’re far from contending in the SEC after going 2-14 last year. Ware is a big body and has some nice skills but I don’t see her (or Hunter) being major game changers.

Reaction Score
By my count, Tara is down to 9 players plus 2 freshmen, Cardy and Agara. And of these 9 only 5 got any significant PT last season.
They also have 5’11” wing Courtney Ogden (hoopgurlz#10) joining the freshmen class.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I believe they have three freshman. Unless Courtney Ogden changed her mind.

Reaction Score
Nice pickup but they’re far from contending in the SEC after going 2-14 last year. Ware is a big body and has some nice skills but I don’t see her (or Hunter) being major game changers.
I think Barker is going to have a monster season. She really wasn't all that healthy last year. They have a good recruiting class. But ur probably right, it may take one more big name recruit to be competitive. Definitely not competing with SC or LSU. But for a top 5 spot

Reaction Score
I think Barker is going to have a monster season. She really wasn't all that healthy last year. They have a good recruiting class. But ur probably right, it may take one more big name recruit to be competitive. Definitely not competing with SC or LSU. But for a top 5 spot
Huge step in the right direction. Their run in the SEC tourney was legit too. Hunter still needs to be developed. But talent wise. A&M has it.

They definitely will not be 2-14 in conference. I expect 9-7 at best this time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom