2023 New school commitments by Transfers | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2023 New school commitments by Transfers

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lol yeah a lot in our fanbase needs to become more familiar with the WBB landscape.

Especially because Kim likes to announce her hauls as a unison.
Kindly direct them to visit the Boneyard. 6 months in the BY on a regular basis will get them right and ready to begin the season in November.

Reaction Score
I think Louisville expected them to be playing together
At first I thought so also, but then I read Hailey Van Lith told Walz she was transferring within a week of their final game. I can’t recall exactly when Curry committed though.

Reaction Score
She only played 7 mins/game for the Wildcats in a year when Lee sat out, so ... I'd be skeptical.

Reaction Score
Oregon State loves tall players
Yes, OSU Coaches love tall players. Glad she has 2-years of eligibility. While not expecting miracles, she will help spell Raegan Beers and Timea Gardner. OSU could add another BIG, and a savvy PG with at least 2-years of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Yes, OSU Coaches love tall players. Glad she has 2-years of eligibility. While not expecting miracles, she will help spell Raegan Beers and Timea Gardner. OSU could add another BIG, and a savvy PG with at least 2-years of eligibility.
I'm excited for Beers and Gardner. That's going to be a fierce duo in the post

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Heide BARELY played for 3 years at Cal. Daniels was certainly better at UW than she was at Berkeley, so maybe their development of post players was just really bad. They recruited several good ones, and they have all left.

Reaction Score
I saw Natabou in person when Sac State played UCLA at Pauley Pavilion in the first round game. Very impressed by her inside scoring. She will make a nice addition for a team needing a post player.
We could use her help inside. We lost Dorka and have a lot of unknowns.

Reaction Score
Looks like the Reynolds sisters are getting close to a decision. Is Notre Dame the favorite?

Reaction Score
Yes, especially if Mir and Sam are ready to go.
I don’t know what Sam’s foot injury was or how much it hampered her play. But I was surprised to watch her last season and to see the degree to which she didn’t seem all that mobile/agile. Wonder how much of that was the injury? Maybe one of our ND fans has a better sense of that.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

Color me skeptical on these mid-major players having a big impact on programs that want to be elite. For every Lou Lopez-Senechal, there are 20 Evelyn Adebayo's and Nathalie Butler's who don't move the needle at all. I am not saying she won't have a role but to think she puts Baylor right back into the Big12 contention and becomes more relevant on a national scale is sheer poppycock.
Heck, Shaylee Gonzales was much more heralded from BYU to Texas and while Texas did win the Big 12 Regular season Title her stats were paltry to last year (12.7 points to 17.7, 2.67 APG to 4.1, 6.4 steals per game to 1.56) and Texas fizzled on national level.

My thinking is Baylor is still 3rd in the B12 next year behind Texas and Oklahoma.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Color me skeptical on these mid-major players having a big impact on programs that want to be elite. For every Lou Lopez-Senechal, there are 20 Evelyn Adebayo's and Nathalie Butler's who don't move the needle at all. I am not saying she won't have a role but to think she puts Baylor right back into the Big12 contention and becomes more relevant on a national scale is sheer poppycock.
Heck, Shaylee Gonzales was much more heralded from BYU to Texas and while Texas did win the Big 12 Regular season Title her stats were paltry to last year (12.7 points to 17.7, 2.67 APG to 4.1, 6.4 steals per game to 1.56) and Texas fizzled on national level.

My thinking is Baylor is still 3rd in the B12 next year behind Texas and Oklahoma.
Losing Aaliyah Moore to an ACL injury in early December is what hurt Texas overall, as well as not having a second "quick" guard who could keep opposing guards in front of them. Gonzales was a life savior playing PG for Texas' first 5 games while Harmon was sidelined with a toe injury; I for one am grateful she came to Texas, and will stick around for one more season.

Reaction Score

Isn’t Texas going to the SEC?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom