Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+
Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Agree. Now don't screw it up Rutgers. If so could add a praying GIF right now, I would. I want to see them be competitive.
Agreed!
Adams and Smikle will make a nice little duo.
Now if we can manage to get Pissott to come back home also, we'll be in business.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Agree. Now don't screw it up Rutgers. If so could add a praying GIF right now, I would. I want to see them be competitive.
Talk about quid pro quo: Adams needs a place to let her talents (open-floor monster) flow and Washington - after coming in late last year -- needed a player. If things work out, this signing can also give Coach Q an entry into the talent-rich Jersey Shore, which was almost off-limits during C. Viv''s last decade (or more).

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Great get.
Absolutely agree. Micheaux is like the next-gen version of Taylor Soule: all sorts of inside energy in an undersized but aggressive, focused body. Kenny Brooks just got an essential part to support Kitley, Amoore and King. If he can find another guard (and there's lots of them out there), Va. Tech is, in effect, reloaded.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Absolutely agree. Micheaux is like the next-gen version of Taylor Soule: all sorts of inside energy in an undersized but aggressive, focused body. Kenny Brooks just got an essential part to support Kitley, Amoore and King. If he can find another guard (and there's lots of them out there), Va. Tech is, in effect reloaded.

One thing I'm hoping to see is that she becomes less foul prone. That seemed to hinder her a bit last season from what I saw. Imagine her scoring average if she's not limited in playing time.

Reaction Score
I can see both sides of the Edwards situation and I do wonder if this is the waiver that all coaches sign and just overlook the “no chance to play” portion. If do, Elzy should have just signed it. If that statement is somewhat new then Elzy had every right not to sign it.
I feel like Elzy was somewhat blindsided by Edwards transfer and probably was somewhat bitter about it.
It takes a lot of nerve to walk out on the team and then expect the school to lie and violate rules for you.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Interesting landing spot for her. Increases the Canes Canadian content to 3 with Dwyer and Lattimore. Wonder if Day-Wilson will make it 4?
With the Cavinder twins off on their next part of the journey, there's a need for guards that like to brand themselves. ;)

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Solid signing by Katie Meier, but the Columbia transfer I'm more interested in is Kaitlyn Davis. She really impressed me with her composure...and the pull-up jumper from the elbow.

Reaction Score

Technically not a transfer, but she was committed to Pitt until the coaching change. Personally, I like this decision for her. Wasn't sure if she was a fit for ACC play when she committed. TMU (formerly Ryerson) is a competitive Canadian program which won the national title a couple years ago. Playing for a coach who has led several Canadian national teams and had recently coached the World squad at the Hoop Summit.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Talk about quid pro quo: Adams needs a place to let her talents (open-floor monster) flow and Washington - after coming in late last year -- needed a player. If things work out, this signing can also give Coach Q an entry into the talent-rich Jersey Shore, which was almost off-limits during C. Viv''s last decade (or more).
Agree. The quickest and most efficient way for Coquese and staff to get going at RU would be to start keeping more NJ talent home. I always thought this criticism of CVS was a bit overheated--she could always recruit nationally, and after Cappie arguably all her best players were from the tri-state area (Kia Vaughn, Epiphany Prince, Matee Ajavon, Essence Carson, Kahleah Copper, Betnijah Laney, Arella Guirantes) but no doubt there was a lot of NJ talent that got away

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom