Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
How many pitchers do you think we have?

Pitching depth was a big strength for this team all year. Unfortunately, many of the kids that produced are freshman, who cannot be relied on in postseason play.

The freshman starters Maryland and Stanford threw against us both failed to last even an inning.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Staying within 6 probably forced Stanford to keep pitching this guy; Pancer is one of their very few reliable arms. Great work by Chudoba today.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Need at least two runs in this inning.

Reaction Score
Pitching depth was a big strength for this team all year. Unfortunately, many of the kids that produced are freshman, who cannot be relied on in postseason play.

The freshman starters Maryland and Stanford threw against us both failed to last even an inning.
It wasn’t time to pull him, that’s all I’m saying.

Reaction Score
Chudoba is going to be staying in. No one was warming up that inning. If he doesn't do the job and keep Stanford from scoring, suspect that we might see some lesser used pitchers come in later on. Penders is not going to waste the rest of the bullpen on a lost cause.

Reaction Score
Chudoba is going to be staying in. No one was warming up that inning. If he doesn't do the job and keep Stanford from scoring, suspect that we might see some lesser used pitchers come in later on. Penders is not going to waste the rest of the bullpen on a lost cause.
1000%

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Dam break commence!!!!!!!

Lead off walk to Bushy!!

Reaction Score
I love dbmill, but why is this a lost cause? Chudoba showed big time toughness. Let’s make this a turning point.

Reaction Score
I love dbmill, but why is this a lost cause? Chudoba showed big time toughness. Let’s make this a turning point.
Read the sentence before. “If he doesn’t do the job and keep Stanford from scoring…”

Reaction Score

If more runs come in for Stanford without UConn scoring more runs, I doubt Penders is going to use the big guns out of the bullpen, that is what I'm saying. Those arms will be saved for tomorrow. One thing Chudoba is doing is saving the rest of the bullpen by going multiple innings. He has been pretty effective tonight.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
New pitcher Ryan Bruno has 61 Ks in 33 innings

Reaction Score
If more runs come in for Stanford without UConn scoring more runs, I doubt Penders is going to use the big guns out of the bullpen, that is what I'm saying. Those arms will be saved for tomorrow.
OK. Gotcha. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds