Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It means that they were watching the same game that all the commenters on pages 17/18/19 above were…
It was a battle, no doubt about it, but we knocked their ace out of the game and put up 13 runs against the second ranked team in the country at their place. That is one hell of an accomplishment.

(Of course I fully knowledge that the lack of sleep may be making me cranky and reactionary.)

Reaction Score
Radio announcers were much better.

Like I have said before, I always listen to Chris Jones when it comes to UConn baseball.

Waiting for the last day of the sea music festival to begin. Another marathon day of sea music followed by UConn baseball.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
The Road To Omaha runs past Austin!!

I have to admit, I was confident enough to hit the sack after Coe retired them in the 7th. :oops::oops:

Reaction Score
The Road To Omaha runs past Austin!!

I have to admit, I was confident enough to hit the sack after Coe retired them in the 7th. :oops::oops:
I’m torn as to whether that makes you brilliant or having badly missed the boat.

Reaction Score
Today is tough with the lack of sleep, but I shutter to think how it would feel if we had blown the game.
I’m assuming that, prior to yesterday, it had to be close to Mr. Blutarski’s grade point average.
Love it Dean Wormer!

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Got some good friends moving next week and this has been going away party weekend.
We went tubing on a river yesterday and sun was pretty intense.
Came back, cleaned up and watched Belmont and then on to Tampa and Rangers. Made it home to get first four innings of Huskies before it was nappy nap time on sofa last night.

Today is a shrimp boil early this afternoon before the game tonight. I should be able to make it through tonight's game.

Tomorrow will be rough.
Not all heroes wear capes!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yeah, see this is why people don’t like accountants FCF. What is “planned ahead?” At least lawyers are like normal people in that we only worry about doing work at the last possible moment it can be done.
Yes, but at least we accountants don’t charge 10 hours for the work squeezed in at the last moment.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Remember when Esquer was interviewed during game. He was smiling and in great spirits. Down big time.

He knew what was going to happen to the Huskies bullpen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds