2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 97 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
QB Elijah EJ Warner commits to Temple

Ha - a little less snow in Philly (his Dad said in December he things NFL play off games should be played only in warm weather or domes because cold weather is an unfair advantage). Will be interesting to see how it goes for him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We still need a transfer OT. John Paul Flores, C'mon man we need you.

Derek Ferraro, father and grandfather both played at UCONN, continue the tradition.

Whatever happened to Kanan Ray transfer from CO formerly recruited by Mora to UCLA? Did we not offer him? I don't see him on the list.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ha - a little less snow in Philly (his Dad said in December he things NFL play off games should be played only in warm weather or domes because cold weather is an unfair advantage). Will be interesting to see how it goes for him.

Wait until his mother has to unpack the car moving him in on Broad Street in North Philadelphia. Ain't no sunny Phoenix suburb nor dome nor warmth. Lots of boarded up windows.

Reaction Score
Wow. This is a shock to me.. thought we would be over Temple! On well. On to the next..
Not a shock considering the Turner commit along the portal kids we picked up and what we already still have left.

Was kinda rooting for us to have him, but it just didn't work out that way.

Wish this kid the bedt...just not against us

Reaction Score
Whatever happened to Kanan Ray transfer from CO formerly recruited by Mora to UCLA? Did we not offer him? I don't see him on the list.
I haven’t seen any “public” offers from/on Ray since he entered the Portal. Looks like where he ends up will be a surprise next Wednesday. Does he head east or head west.

Reaction Score
I haven’t seen any “public” offers from/on Ray since he entered the Portal. Looks like where he ends up will be a surprise next Wednesday. Does he head east or head west.
Hopefully we will have some nice surprises on the 2nd, my guess is any transfer who enrolled in the Spring has been announced and rest are summer enrollments. Can't imagine our roster isn't set by now and just waiting to make it official.

Reaction Score
We could use a LB. Wonder if he fits what we are looking for on field and if there’s any connection.

Reaction Score
We could use a LB. Wonder if he fits what we are looking for on field and if there’s any connection.
We definitely can use some seasoned help on the defensive side of the ball through the portal at LB, DE, and CB, especially after what we lost to graduation and the portal - 1 more portal O-lineman as well and we will be way better positioned heading into 2022 than how we were heading into 2021.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’ve lost track - who’s turn is it to make sure Medic and Exit4 have enough Red Bull to keep us updated thru NSD 2.0? You two are indefatigable. Fantastic work.
Medic is doing all the real work, surely he needs a new key board from just the past 10 days of offers alone....thanks though.

Looking forward to 2/2. I think we have space for 5 more new names (which would put us at 87 scholarships, 2 over the 85 thanks to the COVid bonus treatment for Burns and Swenson). but it maybe that the staff decides to hold those slots for the post spring ball portal market which will surely have some new names again.

Reaction Score
Medic is doing all the real work, surely he needs a new key board from just the past 10 days of offers alone....thanks though.

Looking forward to 2/2. I think we have space for 5 more new names (which would put us at 87 scholarships, 2 over the 85 thanks to the COVid bonus treatment for Burns and Swenson). but it maybe that the staff decides to hold those slots for the post spring ball portal market which will surely have some new names again.
Weren’t there like 5+ commitment posts from the staff when the transfer official visits midweek and weekend officials happened where there were only two have been announced

Reaction Score
Weren’t there like 5+ commitment posts from the staff when the transfer official visits midweek and weekend officials happened where there were only two have been announced
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to some of the tweets... its a very active Twitter game from the new coaches/support staff at all levels but when there was a Husky in the sky over the Rent - you knew what that meant (even if it wasn't announced right away).

I've stopped trying to track what are "hey look @ UConn" tweets and what are possible commitment tweets. Makes my head hurt.

Reaction Score
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to some of the tweets... its a very active Twitter game from the new coaches/support staff at all levels but when there was a Husky in the sky over the Rent - you knew what that meant (even if it wasn't announced right away).

I've stopped trying to track what are "hey look @ UConn" tweets and what are possible commitment tweets.
It was just weird as it came from a couple of assistants where the text spoke of commitments and got added comments from the back room staff including a gif that said we go him

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Its a little hard to track the bat signals with the new staff....

Medic: Whatever the count was - subtract one.:

My bad, I'm now at 5 because I had already counted Molette in my numbers earlier today. Whoops. Brightside, still 5 seats left if my math is good (big if!).

I sort of have three other commits I expect to drop by 2/2, leaving two open seats....but I am not going to name them here as doing so is bad luck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom