2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 59 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
1st team All-Ivy Selection

yes. he earlier was All Ivy as a TE - and one year he never caught a pass. He moved up to 300 pounds over his career; but caught a few winning passes earlier. His coach is a noted teacher of OLine in FCS

Reaction Score
Plenty we don't know or may never know and seems to be alot of unneeded confusion bringing him up on a visit. But anyone know if he even played this year or had an injury? I see no tape from 2021, even his tweet highlights ( after the decommit) are from 2 years ago.

It looks like Brown transferred from Mesquite Horn after his junior year to Cedar Hill. All of the videos and stats that I can find on him are from his Junior and Sophomore years and his offers were made before his senior year. It is odd that he has no senior highlights on his HUDL page. Based on the game stories from Cedar Hill, it doesn't appear that he had much impact this year as it doesn't look like he had a TD. It seems like Cedar Hill is a better team than Mesquite Horn and he either had a tough time getting on the field or he was injured this year.
Thanks Jim, on the clarification of at least the transfer. I was trying to figure out the same of him not tweeting any new highlights a few days ago. Also regarding an injury, could that be another X-factor? I don't know if the school does medical testing on visits, or something may have showed up, but we'd probably never know either way since they can't comment on recruits that don't sign.

Reaction Score
Thanks Jim, on the clarification of at least the transfer. I was trying to figure out the same of him not tweeting any new highlights a few days ago. Also regarding an injury, could that be another X-factor? I don't know if the school does medical testing on visits, or something may have showed up, but we'd probably never know either way since they can't comment on recruits that don't sign.
Wrong, he got ruled ineligible by the UIL for an illegal transfer to Cedar Hill.
The explanation.

Reaction Score

Kylish Hicks is a 6-1 180lb DB/WR from Mergenthaler Vo-Tech High School in
Baltimore, Maryland. Other offers from

Highlights

Wow had 4 picks in the state championship game. That’s incredible. I don’t think your offer list posted, but I think we may be his only FBS offer, however it looks like Old Dominion is recruiting him as well.

Reaction Score
Any word on any portal commits? what about those that were here but no public commit??? any words on their social sites? and just curious, what about QB situation from portal---any we and they are following mutually???? any word how Warner one went and what about Tyler brother? (afraid to try to spell his first name)

I know these are alot of questions..just that Mora has me ramped up.. If they get a game in my area, I am going for sure (Was NC State a home and home??)

Reaction Score
Any word on any portal commits? what about those that were here but no public commit??? any words on their social sites? and just curious, what about QB situation from portal---any we and they are following mutually???? any word how Warner one went and what about Tyler brother? (afraid to try to spell his first name)

I know these are alot of questions..just that Mora has me ramped up.. If they get a game in my area, I am going for sure (Was NC State a home and home??)
QB situation is obviously fluid. Charlton seems to follow a couple new 22s every day. Also following several transfers. But maybe more importantly is the number of graduate OL transfers they're following.

Several coaches, Charlton, Barthel, Hilliard, Pehrson are following a QB out of Kentucky already committed to Lville.

Charlton also recently following QBs committed to UVA, Monmouth, Harvard, Duke.

Following Carter Bradley put of Toledo.

Tons of 22s in the past few weeks since joining staff.

With so many coaching changes, commitments aren't firm any more and this is the year to flip someone bigger and better to UConn. Mora and Charlton definitely see that.

Reaction Score

Kylish Hicks is a 6-1 180lb DB/WR from Mergenthaler Vo-Tech High School in
Baltimore, Maryland. Other offers from

Highlights

Wow. Hope we get him. Looks physically ready to play in 2022.

Looks like a bigger and stronger Darius Butler in those highlights.

Great speed, makes tough catches and runs over tacklers on offense and on defense shows he loves to hit people hard and in the open field.

Reaction Score
Mora said he doesn't like to lose, doesn't always quit....so here we go?!?!
Would be an incredible addition if they could pull this off. Hilliard must have convinced him to come. No way they can let him leave uncommitted. I think we have a real good chance. Just hasnt been able to say no to us.

Reaction Score
Still in the game…

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Would be an incredible addition if they could pull this off. Hilliard must have convinced him to come. No way they can let him leave uncommitted. I think we have a real good chance. Just hasnt been able to say no to us.
This is the kind of thing prior administrations would never do. Its okay to get some kids up here that are leaning the other way or already committed elsewhere if it feels like we are really in position. Why? Because it sets us up for the rebound when a kid portals in two years.

You know 41% of all first marriages end in portaling.

Reaction Score
“My recruitment is closed but I’ll finish it off with a visit to @uconnfootball and then going up to @indianafootball Friday my decision will be made next week…”- Venson Sneed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom