2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 61 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
You offer some many recruits it looks good on the school and it also will persuade recruits into coming. Very impressed with the list of offers. Got to snag some 50/50 chance.

Reaction Score
Mora, Charlton, Hilliard, Cook, and Z are all following Zion Turner. QB at St. Thomas Aquinas

Zion Turner is a 6-1 185lb QB attending St Thomas Aquinas School in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Other offers from Arkansas, Coastal Carolina, FIU, Jacksonville State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Miami (FL), Pitt, Southern Miss, Texas A&M and Toledo.

Highlights

Reaction Score
Does anyone have a list of who's visiting this weekend? Really need some commitments... Hopefully some surprises.

Reaction Score

Cortez Eatmon is a 6-4 195lb DB/WR from Jasper Alabama attending Iowa Western Community College (JUCO) in Council Bluffs Iowa. Other offers from Akron Hawaii, Houston, ULM, UTSA

Highlights

Based on him qualifying the phone call with the word "brief" I'd be surprised if we have much of a chance. He was probably just being polite by acknowledging the offer.

Reaction Score
Our status with EJ Warner has been upgraded to "warm" by 247 along with Georgia Southern.
Would be a nice get. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it one way or another but he looks pretty good.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Would be a nice get. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it one way or another but he looks pretty good.
This is a program that has landed one scholarship QB in what - two years (Tyler Phommachanh!)? Yeah, I am hungry, we need two new bodies here for spring ball and perhaps a third arm coming in this summer.

Reaction Score
Wow had 4 picks in the state championship game. That’s incredible. I don’t think your offer list posted, but I think we may be his only FBS offer, however it looks like Old Dominion is recruiting him as well.
ODU and Kent State

Reaction Score
This is a program that has landed one scholarship QB in what - two years (Tyler Phommachanh!)? Yeah, I am hungry, we need two new bodies here for spring ball and perhaps a third arm coming in this summer.
We need at least 2 more for sure. A freshman and a transfer would be ideal. Regardless of how the mora tenure goes, it would be nice to have some decent QB play again. Pindell was pretty good and Shirrefs had his moments, but we need more. Time to get into the 21st century.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom