2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 42 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Sure. I’m guessing the day HOME was successful.
Is this some personal vendetta? Why the petty remarks?
Corey has done an outstanding job building a recruiting base in FL and TX and, at the same time, doing a great job with the tight ends. For what he's paid, and how young he is, we've been lucky to have him and I, for one, would hope the new coach will give him a fair shot at staying with the Huskies.

Reaction Score
He’s been great. Hard not to think he’s got a great career ahead of him.

not happy to be paying for him to fly to his 2d home. Tired of hearing about budget shortfalls and watching moves like this.

frankly, not even sure what AD/staff is hoping to accomplish with any of these trips.

Reaction Score
He’s been great. Hard not to think he’s got a great career ahead of him.

not happy to be paying for him to fly to his 2d home. Tired of hearing about budget shortfalls and watching moves like this.

frankly, not even sure what AD/staff is hoping to accomplish with any of these trips.
My guess is they'll look good to prospective employers if they're able to keep recruits committed, show the flag for UConn, show they are solid citizens not bailing on their jobs so they'll look good to other schools and, as old fashioned as it might seem, fulfill the terms of their contracts.

Reaction Score
Since he (and the remaining commits) haven't bailed yet, I hope they really like the school and will stay if they like the new coach. Can't blame them for keeping their options open though.

Reaction Score
Since he (and the remaining commits) haven't bailed yet, I hope they really like the school and will stay if they like the new coach. Can't blame them for keeping their options open though.
Don't blame them whatsoever. Just hoping

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choclate45

Top Bottom