2022 Coaching Carousel Begins… | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2022 Coaching Carousel Begins…

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Taking the Lane Kiffin route. He’ll be at a P5 in 2 yrs
I don't get it. His tenure at Texas wasn't that bad....I have no idea why a lower to mid P5 didn't take a chance on him.

Reaction Score
Wut?

Big time hire for FAU. It's like Butch Davis hire, but you catch the guy with quite a bit more left in the tank to coach. Davis was on fumes during his tenure there
Taking the Lane Kiffin route. He’ll be at a P5 in 2 yrs
I like you analogy better than mine. Makes sense for Herman. He's a P5 coach

Reaction Score
Liberty is willing to step up to pay significant $$ for a coach. Freeze was making close to $5M a year under the terms of the extension he had signed before leaving for Auburn.

Reaction Score
I'm curious to see who Cincy gets. They haven't really missed on a hire for a while. Dantonio, Kelly, Jones, Tuberville (wasn't really a bust but wasn't good either) and Fickel. They just have killed it.

Reaction Score
FAU @ the Rent - September 2024

And at FAU in 2026 but doubtful if Herman will still be there. Hopefully, Mora is still here.

Also chance to see Trent Dilfer with UAB at the Rent in 2025 and at UAB in 2024. I have heard that their stadium is nice.

Reaction Score
I'm curious to see who Cincy gets. They haven't really missed on a hire for a while. Dantonio, Kelly, Jones, Tuberville (wasn't really a bust but wasn't good either) and Fickel. They just have killed it.
Word on the street has it that Tennessee OC Alex Golesh will be named HC at The University of Cincinnati as early as Saturday morning. He's an Ohio guy, supposed to be an offensive guru and a top flight recruiter. There was some thought that Coach Prime's Traveling All-Stars and Motor Kings might be coming to town, but most folks knew our admins would never go for that.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

I'll start by saying I was waaaay off in thinking Deion wouldn't leave. However, this article paints a hilarious picture of Deion having almost a High School recruit decision day type thing on Sunday where Deion chooses the hat of the school he'll coach at. Maybe it'll be the next "Decision". Move over LeBron.

Reaction Score

I'll start by saying I was waaaay off in thinking Deion wouldn't leave. However, this article paints a hilarious picture of Deion having almost a High School recruit decision day type thing on Sunday where Deion chooses the hat of the school he'll coach at. Maybe it'll be the next "Decision". Move over LeBron.
Guessing USF wouldn’t let him be the GC for the stadium… ;)

Reaction Score

Deion is taking his talents to Boulder…

… how fast will Deion Jr enter the Portal?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Deion is taking his talents to Boulder…

Celebration GIF by LaGuardia-Wagner Archives

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members