2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 59 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He’s done all but confirm Hailey Van Lith ➡️ LSU. Seems to be hinting at 2 ‘24 recruits as well, based on his socials I’d say Jaloni Cambridge and Sarah Strong.

Reaction Score
He’s done all but confirm Hailey Van Lith ➡️ LSU. Seems to be hinting at 2 ‘24 recruits as well, based on his socials I’d say Jaloni Cambridge and Sarah Strong.

LSU ain’t landing any of em. Kim is getting out worked and out classed by Dawn, Harper, Coach Yo and Purcell at the moment while she is eating bon bons at home

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Don't you get tired of this?
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

EDIT: I'm not calling you @Geew1992 a troll, I'm saying their trolling. Although, come to think of it @SECbbfan24 kept saying the same thing last year....so keep it coming. :p

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If Hailey Van Lith chooses LSU then best friend walz was bamboozled in his mindset as to why she left him lol he states she will do good out west when shes goind a few hours south LMAO .

Reaction Score
If Hailey Van Lith chooses LSU then best friend walz was bamboozled in his mindset as to why she left him lol he states she will do good out west when shes goind a few hours south LMAO .
I mean players mislead coaches all the time about their intentions. On a positive note on Hailey Van Lith's transfer, she is at least leaving with a degree (granted she did it much quicker) but a degree at least. Can't say the same for a lot of other transfers

Sounds like the announcement will occur at some point in the next day or so

Reaction Score
I mean players mislead coaches all the time about their intentions. On a positive note on Hailey Van Lith's transfer, she is at least leaving with a degree (granted she did it much quicker) but a degree at least. Can't say the same for a lot of other transfers

Sounds like the announcement will occur at some point in the next day or so

Region_60.jpg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
She is fast as hell and all energy. I know she belongs at a higher level than the WAC. She played for Puerto Rico last September in the FIBA WC in Australia.

Reaction Score
She will be a great addition to any team. One of the best in the portal at this point.
That's the crazy thing and what's fascinating about the portal. Like if ur a coach what do u do when 3 weeks in someone announces and u already committed to a lesser player already playing that position. Diamond Johnson and Jewel Spear would have my head turning. I guess LSU had some type of situation like that last year with Esmery Martinez and Angel Reese, although I felt they coulda played together.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Hopefully, Jewel Spear wants to come back home to Texas!

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Jewel Spear did play for Cy Fair Elite club which has sent many of its players to Texas (Aaliyah Moore and Gisella Maul to name a couple of current Longhorns).

Reaction Score

Interesting insight on Morrow and her decision to transfer. Additional follow up tweets in the thread talk about what she's looking for and her upcoming visits to LSU and South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom