2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 44 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While not a portal announcement, Raoul also announced that Jelena Mitrovic will not return to Oregon State for a 5th year so that leaves the Beavs roster at 10. That is a bit of a shock to me that she isn't returning but maybe she just wants to get on with her life. What say any of our West coast brethren- @LoTrader @jonson or @nwhoopfan ?
Why not? Has her degree and the development she needed. Time to back to Europe and play professionally.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
While not a portal announcement, Raoul also announced that Jelena Mitrovic will not return to Oregon State for a 5th year so that leaves the Beavs roster at 10. That is a bit of a shock to me that she isn't returning but maybe she just wants to get on with her life. What say any of our West coast brethren- @LoTrader @jonson or @nwhoopfan ?
Not sure why, but nobody seems to be using their extra year at OSU. Not Goodman, not Corosdale, and now Mitrovic and Mannen.

Reaction Score
Mitrovic had another knee surgery after the season, and wants to return to her homeland to be with family. She isn't sure if she will continue to play basketball or pursue her professional (non basketball) career. OSU has a great returning core but definitely needs to have success in the portal (need for more front court players) & if possible, a competent PG. I think OSU is looking for Portal Players with minimum of 2-years of eligibility. I'm going to keep my season tickets another year, as this group is young and played well against NCAA Tournament Teams. Given how inexperienced this group was last season, and the excellent freshman class from last season, the future is bright(er).

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Not sure why, but nobody seems to be using their extra year at OSU. Not Goodman, not Corosdale, and now Mitrovic and Mannen.
It seems like all these players are like Stay? Hell no…

Leaving Jackie Chan GIF by Warner Archive

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Apparently, it was her mother’s preference suggested on social media. Whether or not that is a “requirement” for Betts is unknown.
If that is true, why did she put UConn on her latest list?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If that is true, why did she put UConn on her latest list?
I didn’t know that UConn is on her latest list. If so, that’s great. Beyond that, young Miss Betts probably has a mind of her own that may not be fully aligned with her mother’s wishes.

Reaction Score

Interesting list. Marquette gives her the opportunity to stay in state. Michigan and Minnesota obviously know what she's capable of after seeing her play this season. Stanford and Utah are interesting. Not sure how she's do on either team.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I didn’t know that UConn is on her latest list. If so, that’s great. Beyond that, young Miss Betts probably has a mind of her own that may not be fully aligned with her mother’s wishes.
Just going by what I read on the Boneyard.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Gonna be some sc

Expect screaming for Kelley's head again. Many Vol fans were screaming for Pissot to get PT

Kelly now has no freshmen from 2022 or 2023!
Wow! Pissott was the top rated HS recruit that KJH brought in during her tenure as HC for the LV’s. I agree that VolNation will have their knives out over this unwelcome news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom