2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Jacksonville Florida WR Patrick Bryant:

Nice knowing he's still considering us. I'm assuming every school repped in his background are the ones he's choosing from

Reaction Score
Well, you've have to wait till Monday (he posted that's when he said he's announcing).
Small thing that gives me pause landing Hardy and correct me if I’m wrong here- seems like the only visit he was able to take was to his first offer which was GT. Logically speaking they would be the front runner as he got a chance to tour the school, put on the uniform and get a feel for being in that locker room. Kinda hard to compete with that I believe.

Reaction Score
Yea looks like he's a GT lean i hold out hope through GT has signed 2 DE 1 LB but not having a visit favor GT would be good get

Reaction Score
According to 247....UConn has 98 offers out.

Some schools cast a lot of bread on the waters....according to 247

Michigan St. has 300 offers out...LSU, Miami, Bama, Florida, FSU,, Cincinnati, UCF, etc...have over 200 offers out...

While Clemson has a relatively few 70...

The Canes have offered 27 DE's, 18 TE's, 26 LB's, 23 safeties.......not all are actionable, I would not think.

Reaction Score
247 has proven to be wildly inaccurate when it comes to UConn. UConn’s public offer list is a few posts up. (#762)

I usually don't look at those commit numbers since I tend to follow Rivals....and Rivals does not offer the total. I wonder why 247 is inaccurate for UConn? Or maybe they are generally inaccurate.

Did not have the patience to count Rival's UConn offers...I wonder how they match up with yours?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
OK...I did count Rivals...they, if I manually counted correctly, list 86.

Reaction Score
I usually don't look at those commit numbers since I tend to follow Rivals....I wonder why 247 is inaccurate for UConn? Or maybe they are generally inaccurate.

247 doesn’t follow UConn closely nor do they have a dedicated person covering UConn. Rivals tends to be more accurate/timely regarding UConn because of Storrs Central.

The list I compile every year is gleaned from Rivals/247/ESPN, etc... and cross referenced w/ the player’s Twitter info.

Reaction Score
Rivals Florida analyst was at one time Chris Nee (a Nole grad and mod who went by "Animal" on our Rivals board before he was hired by Rivals)....

He is now the publisher of the FSU 247 site....

I find him to be clued in...I just don't pay for two sites.

I guess some analysts will have better ties to one program or another.

You, Medic obviously do.

Reaction Score
When the recruiting period open back up july 1 i would love for staff to get these guys up for a think we uconn could get them mason Bundy rene konga tyrin taylor aAron session jalen garner josh battle Balansam kinmara who would u like to see visit

Reaction Score
When the recruiting period open back up july 1 i would love for staff to get these guys up for a think we uconn could get them mason Bundy rene konga tyrin taylor aAron session jalen garner josh battle Balansam kinmara who would u like to see visit
Jalen Garner pretty please. UConn athletics has a history with that school. And yes to all.

Reaction Score
Interesting that it’s from the GT Rivals guy.
He hasn’t liked (Langston) any Georgia tech stuff on twitter and it’s been purely UConn stuff. I think a combination of recent NFL draft success and better opponents are helping.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom