2021 QB Recruit - Daron Bryden of Enfield CT | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2021 QB Recruit - Daron Bryden of Enfield CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Greenwich hasn't been that good since the Port Chester kids stopped going there. This 100% happened under Albonizio
Ironically...PC has seen a uptick in on field success under Santavicca in the same time period.

Reaction Score
He's 5-8 and hasn't hit high school yet.
Don't know if you follow recruiting at all but by the time kids are in high school to be QB they should be a bit taller to be on the radar.

Reaction Score
Don't know if you follow recruiting at all Don't know if you follow recruiting at all Don't know if you follow recruiting at all

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Don't know if you follow recruiting at all but by the time kids are in high school to be QB they should be a bit taller to be on the radar.

LOL - Thanks for the education.

... he's also NOT in high school yet and based on his parent's height, there's a good chance he's not done growing.

He's clearly on people's/school's radar. Whether he pans out in the end is the same as anyone @ this point in time. No guarantees either way.

Reaction Score
LOL - Thanks for the education.

... he's also NOT in high school yet and based on his parent's height, there's a good chance he's not done growing.

He's clearly on people's/school's radar. Whether he pans out in the end is the same as anyone @ this point in time. No guarantees either way.
LMFAO...Medic of all the posters on here someone tells you that you need to brush up on your recruiting...LMFAO!!

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Could your reading comprehension be any worse?

Next time you want to take someone to task for being close minded, make sure you actually understand what it is they wrote first.

post/avatar

it could be way worse, dont be mad cuz I saw through your veiled racism.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
... more likely he just checked the Town of Bloomfield Assessor Property Records as it was germane to the discussion @ hand: Town of Bloomfield Assessor's Office
What a fcking moron.

I'm hesitant to post where they live because he's a kid. But if you search the other towns in Hartford county long enough, you'll find a property owner with the same name as his dad. Hint...it's not Bloomfield.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
What a Scalitoing moron.

I'm hesitant to post where they live because he's a kid. But if you search the other towns in Hartford county long enough, you'll find a property owner with the same name as his dad. Hint...it's not Bloomfield.

hey, blow it out your balloon knot

Reaction Score
hey, blow it out your balloon knot
You made a stupid comment. We've all been there. You then doubled down on it and essentially called me a racist.

When called out on that, you laughed it off.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out you're the one acting like a fcking moron.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
You made a stupid comment. We've all been there. You then doubled down on it and essentially called me a racist.

When called out on that, you laughed it off.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out you're the one acting like a Scalitoing moron.

listen buddy, I've got no problem calling you a racist if that's where your confusion lies. I think it is outrageous that you would make such a sweeping statement with no factual evidence to back up your absurd and potentially racially motivated statement. luckily medic swooped in and bailed you out with an excuse that you could use. I appreciate medic and the hard work he puts in to keep everybody up to date on the current status of UCFB recruiting and give him a ton of respect for the job he does. You on the other hand I have never seen contribute positively to anything related to recruiting or FB so I could care less if I hurt your snowflake feelings. Now run along back to wherever you came from and bring your useless information and "insight" with you, also if you want you can count this as tripling down. A$$hat

Reaction Score
listen buddy, I've got no problem calling you a racist if that's where your confusion lies. I think it is outrageous that you would make such a sweeping statement with no factual evidence to back up your absurd and potentially racially motivated statement. luckily medic swooped in and bailed you out with an excuse that you could use.

To be clear... I didn't bail him out by providing the link. That was his point all along - he said from the beginning he knew where they lived (post#66) - hell, it's in the freaking title of the thread. Go back and read his posts here carefully - I knew exactly what he meant by stating what he did by the way he worded it. You attempted to manufacture an issue that wasn't there - that's why I "swooped" in.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
To be clear... I didn't bail him out by providing the link. That was his point all along - he said from the beginning he knew where they lived (post#66). (hell, it's in the freaking title of the thread). Go back and read his posts here carefully - I knew exactly what he meant. You attempted to manufacture an issue that wasn't there - that's why I "swooped" in.

ok, thanks for the insight.

Reaction Score
This is screaming Todd Marinovich! Todd Marinovich! Todd Marinovich! My god....I hope this ends well.

Meh... There are thousands and thousands of kids just like him and not just in football. Have you seen travel hockey and AAU baseball/basketball ? The biggest difference from times past is the plethora of camps/showcases and propensity to "brag" on social media platforms.

If he enjoys it... good for him. If he doesn't, it will sort itself out.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
On a side-note, does ignoring a thread not make it go away completely?

Not being sarcastic. This was the first thread I've chosen to do so and it continues to taunt me.

Reaction Score

Not being sarcastic. This was the first thread I've chosen to do so and it continues to taunt me.

I don't believe so... you just don't get notifications when people post in it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I don't believe so... you just don't get notifications when people post in it.

Thanks, Medic. Unfortunately, I got a notification when you posted this. No worries, I hope the kid becomes a super star and plays his home games at the Rent. It's just that it feels like his "camp" has been self promoting since the kid wasn't even out of Pee Wees. Someone show me a picture of him being a regular kid and maybe it will be easier for me to buy in.

Reaction Score

there should be a button in the upper right hand corner that says "unwatch thread" right next to where it says "ignore thread"

make sure both "ignore" and "unwatch" are selected and you won't get notifications

Reaction Score
Thanks, Medic. Unfortunately, I got a notification when you posted this.

On desktop version if you open thread and go to upper right and click on "ignore thread" you should get pop up that gives you options on ignoring. Ignore thread on "News Feed" - "New Post" and "Thread list" - try clicking all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom