2021 Coaching Carousel picking up riders… | Page 31 | The Boneyard

2021 Coaching Carousel picking up riders…

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Moorhead is staying at Oregon to coach them in the Alamo Bowl on December 29. That would have sent the Boneyard over the edge if he were Benedict's choice.
And rightly so, n'est pas?

Reaction Score
You gotta feel bad for Dabo. Made Clemson into a powerhouse and then his staff gets gutted. Shows that he hired the right people around him. It'll probably be a few years before Clemson gets back to what we are used to seeing, but Dabo gets them back there.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You gotta feel bad for Dabo. Made Clemson into a powerhouse and then his staff gets gutted. Shows that he hired the right people around him. It'll probably be a few years before Clemson gets back to what we are used to seeing, but Dabo gets them back there.
I don't really feel bad for him. Like you said, he built the program into a major player, even though I think Trevor Lawrence had a huge role in that. He shouldn't have any trouble finding high quality replacements. Alabama gets poached all the time but they replace their coordinators. Other schools too. I don't think Dabo is going to cry too much over this, nor am I going to feel bad for him.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Oregon is getting Dan Lanning, Georgia DC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom