2020 US Open | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 US Open

Reaction Score
I expect the full carnage experience tomorrow
Then a softer day Sunday

Reaction Score
I'm not a professional golfer, but isn't it both? Which is why the sport is so hard. Yes, they could hit the fairways every time without distance. But on the converse there are long hitting contests but none of those guys are on the PGA Tour.
It’s putting period

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I expect the full carnage experience tomorrow
Then a softer day Sunday
I hope it's a slaughter up top. Nobody I really want to root for in top 10 other than maybe Xander. If Westwood somehow is within 4 of leader end of the day today, that'll be my rooting interest tomorrow. I don't think my usual guy Ancer can make up 10 strokes in two days.

Surprised Morikawa didn't make the cut.

Reaction Score
Watching on Peacock (didn’t even know I had the station) and they’re all very used to warm weather. I mean they’re acting like it’s winter out even Faldo commenting. Think I can take these guys in a 38 degree round at Winnipaug RI in January such wimps. Lol

When the greens dry it looks like there may be lots of “can’t stop this one” putts out there. Should be fun.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Does Wolff have the stones to bring this home tomorrow? Can Bryson keep bombing and not put up some big numbers? Do any of the guys around even put up a number?

Hard for me not to consider Bryson the favorite at this point.

Reaction Score
Does Wolff have the stones to bring this home tomorrow? Can Bryson keep bombing and not put up some big numbers? Do any of the guys around even put up a number?

Would love to see Wolff do it, but it's gonna be a huge moment, and he can't hit 2/14 fairways again tomorrow and expect to win. I like Xander making a run......hoping anyone but Bryson wins.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

No major should ever be won by a guy with a long putter.

Reaction Score
In fact, besides Scott and Langer, hard pressed to think of anyone else that ever won a major w a long putter, and honestly can’t remember if Langer used it all the way back in 85.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
In fact, besides Scott and Langer, hard pressed to think of anyone else that ever won a major w a long putter, and honestly can’t remember if Langer used it all the way back in 85.
Not sure if Vijay won any majors with his belly putter, but he won regular tourneys with that thing.

Reaction Score
Disappointed that the greens are this soft. Negates the need to hit fairways. Wolff hits 2/14 and still shoots what he does? Golf has completely changed

Reaction Score
Disappointed that the greens are this soft. Negates the need to hit fairways. Wolff hits 2/14 and still shoots what he does? Golf has completely changed

Bingo LI, I’m impressed with Wolffs clubhead speed enabling him to get it out of the rough with some height and length. But still it shouldn’t be spinning and holding as it is out of that cabbage. They’re too green need them to get beige.

Reaction Score
Bingo LI, I’m impressed with Wolffs clubhead speed enabling him to get it out of the rough with some height and length. But still it shouldn’t be spinning and holding as it is out of that cabbage. They’re too green need them to get beige.
They were starting to brown today.....tomorrow they will be rocks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom