2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 79 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Translation is a bit rough but available...

>>The ball is now in Sénécal's court. In recent days, he has arrived on his new campus in order to gradually integrate there. He will be able to adapt to the English-speaking environment and to his new school reality before setting foot on the ground.

Caution seems to indicate that he will inherit a “redshirt” status in 2020. Thus, he would not lose a year of eligibility without being restored to 100%. However, Sénécal clings to the possibility of resuming action in time to avoid this option.

Whether in 2020 or 2021, its addition should make it possible to raise the profile of the Huskies, which above all turn heads for their basketball performances. “It is a program currently under development. If I am able to set up this program, to help it win more games, to have a greater reputation, that could give me some credibility ", wished the friendly young man who met RDS at Myologik where he performs his fitness.

While confined to the sidelines, Sénécal took the opportunity to focus more on his studies and he was able to boost his grades which were already not bad. For his football bulletin, the study will continue at a higher level <<

Reaction Score
Translation is a bit rough but available...

>>The ball is now in Sénécal's court. In recent days, he has arrived on his new campus in order to gradually integrate there. He will be able to adapt to the English-speaking environment and to his new school reality before setting foot on the ground.

Caution seems to indicate that he will inherit a “redshirt” status in 2020. Thus, he would not lose a year of eligibility without being restored to 100%. However, Sénécal clings to the possibility of resuming action in time to avoid this option.

Whether in 2020 or 2021, its addition should make it possible to raise the profile of the Huskies, which above all turn heads for their basketball performances. “It is a program currently under development. If I am able to set up this program, to help it win more games, to have a greater reputation, that could give me some credibility ", wished the friendly young man who met RDS at Myologik where he performs his fitness.

While confined to the sidelines, Sénécal took the opportunity to focus more on his studies and he was able to boost his grades which were already not bad. For his football bulletin, the study will continue at a higher level <<

Part 2: Jonathan Sénécal, talented enough to compete with the Americans?

>> I don't impose any stress on myself, I will play as I am able to do. Right now, I'm really focusing on my knee.When I am fully recovered, this is where I can start wanting to impose myself again. But of course I also want to do it for Quebec and Canada. I want to show that we can play at the same level as the guys in the United States, "he said.

Ladeluca does not need to keep a duty of reserve.
"He is an exceptional talent, you don't see many like him in life. He is able to do everything on a field. He is athletic and able to run with the ball. He's not the one who watches the most football on TV, but he understands the game very well. Obviously, he's a great athlete too. When he arrived with us three years ago, and we did our first tests, he ran a 4.5 out of 40 yards without ever having run in his life, "detailed the trainer who ranks him. at the top of its record in 30 years in the field.<<

>>The right-handed quarter also considers that this passage in this caliber will allow him to raise his level of play more quickly. Respectful, he did not mean that he was going to face a fiercer competition. However, he was ready to admit that he could notably benefit from abundant resources to recover from his injury.

In addition, Sénécal will be able to rub shoulders with four other Quebec players recruited by this program.They are quarterback Jack Zergiotis, linebacker Terrence Ganyi, wide receiver Keven Clercius and offensive lineman Christopher Fortin who will join them for the 2020 season..<<

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is he a JUCO guy or HS kid?
JUCO, with two years of eligibility. I think he'll come in here and compete vs Lucien and the cast of others for the Corner spot vacated by Tahj Herring Wilson. Bell will be in the mix too, although I heard he might have an injury that might limit his fall playtime in 2020.

Reaction Score
JUCO, with two years of eligibility. I think he'll come in here and compete vs Lucien and the cast of others for the Corner spot vacated by Tahj Herring Wilson. Bell will be in the mix too, although I heard he might have an injury that might limit his fall playtime in 2020.
Why not just have him RS this year then.Bell that is. He was a true freshman this past season.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As of the time of this posting it's not yet confirmed he is here, but sure sounds like it. Tre is coming from the Sacramento region of CA.

If he's been a JUCO in Sacramento, I'm surprised he hasn't ever seen snow.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Why not just have him RS this year then.Bell that is. He was a true freshman this past season.
That's probably what will happen. We should get some sort of injury report/confirm when spring ball starts in early Feb.

Reaction Score
That's probably what will happen. We should get some sort of injury report/confirm when spring ball starts in early Feb.
Sounds like something that will set him back a while. Maybe he can get in the last 4 games of the season when ready and still retain a RS?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sounds like something that will set him back a while. Maybe he can get in the last 4 games of the season when ready and still retain a RS?
Yes, he could play the last four and not lose a year of eligibility.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
If what you're saying is true. This could be the best possible scenario.
Frankly I hope my info is wrong and/or his recovery is ahead of schedule.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Lackawanna still pumps out a ton of local JUCO kids....odd we didn't seem to recruit much this year at all given recent success with David Pindell and Dillon Harris.

Reaction Score
Lackawanna still pumps out a ton of local JUCO kids....odd we didn't seem to recruit much this year at all given recent success with David Pindell and Dillon Harris.

Few scholarship spots and not Edsall's MO unless at the QB position IMO (Tyler Lorenzen).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Few scholarship spots and not Edsall's MO unless at the QB position IMO (Tyler Lorenzen).
Nahhh, We went to Texas to get a JUCO OC in Walker, and made an offer on Crownover - a JUCO RB. We landed Diamond Harrell last year from a CA JUCO program and Wyant this year from a CA JUCO. Meanwhile we seem to do very little recruiting at the biggest JUCO program in the northeast in Lackawanna. I'm wondering if something else might be afoot, but I don't think its a lack of desire for JUCO's by Edsall. Maybe its transcript related, maybe its coaching related or maybe its nothing. Lackawanna has plenty of interesting kids at the corner and safety position this year....areas of need for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom