2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 67 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Hopefully they have a graduate transfer in the pipeline. Very thin at RB.
we should be grabbing at least 2 RBs in this cycle... BTW, I don't think the JUCO kid comes here... He would've committed already. My opinion

Reaction Score

Kaedric Cobbs is a 5-10 210lb RB from Guyer High School in Denton Texas. Other offers from Abilene Christian, Air Force, Army, Cornell, Dartmouth, Furman, Georgetown, Navy, Tulane, UP{enn and William and Mary.

Highlights

>>Dallas Morning News: You'd have a hard time finding a more dominant Dallas-area back than Denton Guyer's Kaedric Cobbs.

Kaedric Cobbs
Denton Guyer running back

Cobbs has been likely the most dominant running back in the Dallas area this season and now has the chance to show off on the state’s biggest platform. With his physical, downhill rushing style, Cobbs has tallied 2,479 yards and 42 touchdowns this season and helped Guyer to marquee wins over Aledo and Cedar Hill.<<

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score

Kaedric Cobbs is a 5-10 210lb RB from Guyer High School in Denton Texas. Other offers from Abilene Christian, Air Force, Army, Cornell, Dartmouth, Furman, Georgetown, Navy, Tulane and William and Mary.

Highlights

>>Dallas Morning News: You'd have a hard time finding a more dominant Dallas-area back than Denton Guyer's Kaedric Cobbs.

Kaedric Cobbs
Denton Guyer running back

Cobbs has been likely the most dominant running back in the Dallas area this season and now has the chance to show off on the state’s biggest platform. With his physical, downhill rushing style, Cobbs has tallied 2,479 yards and 42 touchdowns this season and helped Guyer to marquee wins over Aledo and Cedar Hill.<<

Super smart kid! GPA 5.0 and first in his class!

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Looks like Middle Tennessee is the winner. They have a decent class going.

Lots of following of UConn right now on Twitter so maybe we still have a chance.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Back in October but nothing since to make you think he changed his mind.
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 7.41.20 PM.png

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
No surprise.... so will it be Minnesota or Rutty?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
247 has Dollison to USF. USF put their offer in over the weekend; Friday I think. Pretty clear on Twitter he has been all USF since the weekend.

That kind of leaves us looking at Darius Bush for an athlete. Need someone to compliment Ross.... although Bush could also play well at corner too.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Coach kinda scribbled the Joyner handwriting on the wall already?

They had a kid that went JUCO and now on to Utah that ran sub 4.40 at a camp? Huh

Reaction Score
Local kid with sub 4.5 speed. Would be a great PWO....or might benefit from a gray shirt.
Media reports suggest Bogan’s about Terry Caulley’s height. PWO or gray shirt may be good opportunities.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’ve ignored CT prospects all year. Just starting to notice there are some good projects in this state... kids that should lift an FCS program, but will need one to three years and some development luck to become to become FBS material. I have some others, maybe I’ll do one post with a list sometime this week.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ve ignore CT prospects all year. Just starting to notice there are some good projects in this state... kids that should lift an FCS program, but will need one to three years and some development luck to become to become FBS material. I have some others, maybe I’ll do one post with a list sometime this week.
I like the two you've posted so far. Hard to teach speed.

Reaction Score
1360 SAT, 1st in his graduating class, offers from all the service academies and some ivies. At 5’10” and 210 he seems ready to play as a freshman if needed. If Cobb is what we end up with as the second RB commit, Edsall did quite well.
Yes. But the schools we're up against, with this kid's academic background as well as demeanor, will be hard to beat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom