2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 65 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Jacksonville DB/WR (and recent CMU decommit):

He's not lying.. This is the first step to manhood for these kids.... Finding out what "business" is all about... don't take things too personal....

Reaction Score
having lost Deleone, DeGeorge, Holmes & Hubbard. With maybe one more OL than the original LOI plan - I’d say there might be more than one spot

Then. Transfer Portal - for kids really desired by other P5 or G5 universities - go quick. We don’t see any other activities. Taking 2 JuCo might be the deal
We gotta get 2 mature big uglies in this cycle (JUCOs). It makes zero sense if we don't .. We need guys that are mature enough to mix it up in the trenches NOW...

Reaction Score

Just so people aren't missing the connection, Holmes has a UConn offer goes to Camden County HS in Georgia which is the same school as UConn commit Desmond Fogle. He is listed on medic's list as being from Jacksonville, but he moved and played his senior year for Camden County.

Reaction Score
Just so people aren't missing the connection, Holmes has a UConn offer goes to Camden County HS in Georgia which is the same school as UConn commit Desmond Fogle. He is listed on medic's list as being from Jacksonville, but he moved and played his senior year for Camden County.

Thx - My bad for not making the adjustment back in June: 2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
having lost Deleone, DeGeorge, Holmes & Hubbard. With maybe one more OL than the original LOI plan - I’d say there might be more than one spot

Then. Transfer Portal - for kids really desired by other P5 or G5 universities - go quick. We don’t see any other activities. Taking 2 JuCo might be the deal
Your inadvertent mention of DeLeone sent negative chills through all boneyarders.

Reaction Score
Your inadvertent mention of DeLeone sent negative chills through all boneyarders.

oops. I’ll just say ... Nino. Reminds me of the Italian Bakery in my hometown

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
With two commits from IMG this class, you think UConn has a chance in anyway?

A decent chance....he's a PA kid if I recall correctly.

We have to see what happens Wednesday...its possible we might have 20 of 25 slots taken by noon Wednesday.

Reaction Score
With two commits from IMG this class, you think UConn has a chance in anyway?

I am not watching the numbers as well as Exit 4 ... but our flexibility is constrained. The MoneyBall game has to come into play: someone has to manage the Roster like they actually have a solid plan for development particularly positionally as we took major hits & we have significant needs (Linebackers please).

Reaction Score
I am not watching the numbers as well as Exit 4 ... but our flexibility is constrained. The MoneyBall game has to come into play: someone has to manage the Roster like they actually have a solid plan for development particularly positionally as we took major hits & we have significant needs (Linebackers please).
By all accounts were up to 18 or 19 commits. Are you saying there are a few out there we don't know about? How else would they be constrained?

Reaction Score
By all accounts were up to 18 or 19 commits. Are you saying there are a few out there we don't know about? How else would they be constrained?
I know of one that hasn't been mentioned here... That's all I got though folks...

Reaction Score

Alexander Wyant is a 6-6 300lb OL from Santa Ana California attending Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa California (JUCO). 3 for 2 qualifier. Other offers from Fresno State (previous commit) Toledo and Morehead State.

Reaction Score
Dollison to announce Wed morning

Obviously will take a 3 star where we can get one but do we think WR is really a need with so many few spots left and more pressing needs? I get we lost embry but he committed before the rb exodus.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Edsall still following - has a UConn offer... looks like a UAB lean.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Obviously will take a 3 star where we can get one but do we think WR is really a need with so many few spots left and more pressing needs? I get we lost embry but he committed before the rb exodus.
You have to take him. Crazy not too. I think it’s far easier to play a WO RB and get production than find a WO WR that is a difference maker. As it stands, we have just Cam Ross as an established difference maker and a few other guys that might truly break out in 2020.... need more...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom