2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 58 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
@huskymedany word on whether or not we've offered WR/DB Konata Mumpfield?

COACHES‼️Getting close to the end you need great player to help yall out, Especially player who are fast and can move the chain, Players who fight for extra yards even when the odds are stacked against them So go ahead and recruit the best @konata_b https://post original url/5NVxwIQvDY

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Hmmm, well great so is that for Fogle or do we have someone really new? I was expecting no commitment tweets from Randy this morning because Fogle was probably one of the prior announcements that laid low.

Reaction Score
@huskymedany word on whether or not we've offered WR/DB Konata Mumpfield?

COACHES‼️Getting close to the end you need great player to help yall out, Especially player who are fast and can move the chain, Players who fight for extra yards even when the odds are stacked against them So go ahead and recruit the best @konata_b https://post original url/5NVxwIQvDY

Not that I can see but DDC, Aaron Smith and Eddie Allen appear to know who he is.

Reaction Score
Hmmm, well great so is that for Fogle or do we have someone really new? I was expecting no commitment tweets from Randy this morning because Fogle was probably one of the prior announcements that laid low.
Either way. It’s good news.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
We are just 10 days out from the 12/18 early signing period. We might even get a transfer or two on 12/18....let's see.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So we have nine slots left. I'm thinking we might see a single HS OL, a Corner and one more LB and then the remaining six slots filled by the JUCO/grad transfer market. In the transfer market I think we are looking for a center, corner, RB, LB, perhaps an OG and a wildcard.

Reaction Score
So we have nine slots left. I'm thinking we might see a single HS OL, a Corner and one more LB and then the remaining six slots filled by the JUCO/grad transfer market. In the transfer market I think we are looking for a center, corner, RB, LB, perhaps an OG and a wildcard.
I was just wondering if we reached the point we might want to fill the rest of the class with JUCOs and grad transfers. The Portal really is making the idea of 5th years being contributors antiquated

Reaction Score
I was just wondering if we reached the point we might want to fill the rest of the class with JUCOs and grad transfers. The Portal really is making the idea of 5th years being contributors antiquated
I hope so bro. It's nice to see what we've done this weekend so far with the 2 additional HS commits, but we need a little more immediate help for 2020.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Its JUCO time. UConn offers 6'3'' 285 lb Sidney Walker, C at Kilgore Community College in TX who is originally from Crestview FL (panhandle). Walker has offers from New Mexico State, WKU, Morgan State, Pine Bluff and Jackson State.

Note - upon further review - Walker is a Center....just what the doctor ordered.

HUDL tape Sophomore Highlights

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Its JUCO time. UConn offers 6'3'' 350 lb Sidney Walker, C at Kilgore Community College in TX who is originally from Crestview FL (panhandle). Walker has offers from New Mexico State, WKU, Morgan State, Pine Bluff and Jackson State.

Note - upon further review - Walker is a Center....just what the doctor ordered.

Keep'em coming bro. Need some more hog maullies

Reaction Score
The kid pictured in his twitter bio, doesn't look 350lbs. I think those numbers may be for a teammate.
Its JUCO time. UConn offers 6'3'' 350 lb Sidney Walker, C at Kilgore Community College in TX who is originally from Crestview FL (panhandle). Walker has offers from New Mexico State, WKU, Morgan State, Pine Bluff and Jackson State.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The kid pictured in his twitter bio, doesn't look 350lbs. I think those numbers may be for a teammate.
Pulled a bad number...now revised per figure on Kilgore posted roster.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Karon Prunty to Kansas. Kid looks rather talented. Good one for Kansas.
Witt Mitchum picked up a K-State offer, his first P5 offer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom