2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 55 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

There's commit #3 of the 4 over the last several days. Kid fits the profile of a redshirt OT who will spend the next few years bulking up before we really see what he can do for us.

Reaction Score
Jalen Madison had a nice tape last year at Brunswick playing RB. Seems to be genuinely interested in UConn. Maybe we offer after we see some senior tape.

Committed to Sacred Heart today.

Reaction Score
So, does this mean:
A. He doesn't have the confidence in himself to play at UConn's level; or
B. He doesn't have confidence that things will get better at UConn; or
C. He believes Sacred Heart's coaching, facilities, academic standing and schedule will best allow him to grow as a student and person and achieve his life's goals?

Reaction Score
So, does this mean:
A. He doesn't have the confidence in himself to play at UConn's level; or
B. He doesn't have confidence that things will get better at UConn; or
C. He believes Sacred Heart's coaching, facilities, academic standing and schedule will best allow him to grow as a student and person and achieve his life's goals?

D. It means he wasn’t offered by UConn and decided to take Sacred Heart up on their offer before they move on?

Reaction Score
E. Agreed
FWIW, and this is a bit of an embarrassment to what the powers that be in our athletic dept had done to our football program, knowing CCSU and Sacred Heart, at the FCS level, look like better football programs than us. Respect to those programs, but that should've never happened...

Reaction Score
FWIW, and this is a bit of an embarrassment to what the powers that be in our athletic dept had done to our football program, knowing CCSU and Sacred Heart, at the FCS level, look like better football programs than us. Respect to those programs, but that should've never happened...

He had a Sacred Heart offer and a Merrimack offer (first year FCS after DII)?

Reaction Score

So a kid who did not have an offer from us, who chose from one of two offers it appears he did have, somehow reflects on us? So this is true for every kid we do not offer who goes to some other school? Really not following this line of thinking...

Reaction Score
So a kid who did not have an offer from us, who chose from one of two offers it appears he did have, somehow reflects on us? So this is true for every kid we do not offer who goes to some other school? Really not following this line of thinking...
Didn't mean that at all bro. Sometimes I think about things as I type and accidentally go into a different thought. My point is we gotta get our stuff together. CCSU & SHU seem to be doing, when we should be leading the way. We might look the part internally but the end result on the field year in and year out lately continues to show us in a totally different light. A not so good one. Am I wrong? If I am, show me how, please.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Didn't mean that at all bro. Sometimes I think about things as I type and accidentally go into a different thought. My point is we gotta get our stuff together. CCSU & SHU seem to be doing, when we should be leading the way. We might look the part internally but the end result on the field year in and year out lately continues to show us in a totally different light. A not so good one. Am I wrong? If I am, show me how, please.
No argument at all that we ain’t leading the way in football. (I guess we look a little less worse?)

C

Chief00

No matter the details in the weeds for football; it’s a trainwreck right now. That’s the only honest evaluation regardless of whose fault it is.
Chief keeping it real.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No matter the details in the weeds for football; it’s a trainwreck right now. That’s the only honest evaluation regardless of whose fault it is.
Chief keeping it real.

download.png

Reaction Score
With his frame and athleticism, does anyone see Lindsey Witten?
Love this kid's tape.. I liken him to Cody Brown. But potentially better, once he gets in a college weightroom

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom