2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 25 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Interesting post. I think some coaches just aren’t interested in being part of the Collier road show. They’d rather pursue dudes operating without professional agents.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Some good news....has a GT offer along with his UConn offer.

Reaction Score
Interesting post. I think some coaches just aren’t interested in being part of the Collier road show. They’d rather pursue dudes operating without professional agents.

He’s no different than American “trainers” pushing their kids. He just travels farther to get here.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He’s no different than American “trainers” pushing their kids. He just travels farther to get here.

I think there is a difference. Brandon seems to conduct a more public dog and pony show. He likes to bring his boys in, gets some accolades and some offers and then spring board from there. He is much more blatant in his effort to use offers to climb the ladder for this kids. He's very public to boast about a kids offer only to use it to open new doors. So now coaches are getting smarter in year three of his show. Dont waste your time.

Yeah, there is no doubt other trainers doing something similar, but I think the others are more subtle. They do this pitch process in private. Everyone wants to have a little respect in the process....both ways.

Reaction Score
I think there is a difference. Brandon seems to conduct a more public dog and pony show. He likes to bring his boys in, gets some accolades and some offers and then spring board from there. He is much more blatant in his effort to use offers to climb the ladder for this kids. He's very public to boast about a kids offer only to use it to open new doors. So now coaches are getting smarter in year three of his show. Dont waste your time.

Yeah, there is no doubt other trainers doing something similar, but I think the others are more subtle. They do this pitch process in private. Everyone wants to have a little respect in the process....both ways.

e.g -> Supreme Athletes is anything but subtle. He is quite effective though.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
e.g -> Supreme Athletes is anything but subtle. He is quite effective though.

For some reason I am not offended by Supreme Athletes. I don't feel like they drop into a camp, gather some offers and then never look back. Brandon is very blatant with his approach. Maybe I am not watching Supreme closely enough.

Regardless, at a certain point the game gets old. When a parent or the kid flip flops that is one thing, they are doing this for the first time. On the other hand, when working with a professional "handler" you can quickly get fatigue when there is a lack of respect. Brandon only seems to respect the highest rated program that offers, thats all. Its an auction.

I'll take my chances with a preference towards kids where its a Mom/Dad and not a professional handler who appears to be motivated solely by school rankings and not fit.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Chief will be in Storrs part of this weekend - should be a good time. Randy likes the HS track guys at RB, WR and DB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom