2020 Recruiting Thread

-
London, Ontario is halfway to Windsor/Detroit from Toronto. Buffalo or the Ohio schools make sense for family and location.

Buffalo has come a real long way in the last 15 years. The school is a damn strong academic SUNY University and the emphasis on Athletic Department is notable. Plus they have a UB 2030 Plan that's amazingly ambitious.

Had lunch with a Montreal friend who has been involved in coaching football there on the Island since 2005.

The talent coming from there is going to be increasing and far better quality. They really had virtually not much going on 15 years ago. But … now Big kids and fast kids are identified, and they send them to Sports Academies on the Island that are largely sport training with school thrown in. Kids are yanked out of fairly desperate neighborhoods into spanky new facilities. The numbers of both these types of institutions and number of kids is growing. The only moment that gives you pause … the US coaches/agents are scouting around to send these kids to Preps or Florida sports training (with some of the Preps in NE).

Good to see.. I'm taking a flyer on this one... My guess is Wale Familoni (great football name btw) DE/OLB out of CA...

Good to see.. I'm taking a flyer on this one... My guess is Wale Familoni (great football name btw) DE/OLB out of CA...
I'm pretty sure my guess was more than likely incorrect, so, I hope whomever the mystery kid is reveals himself soon...

Is that a commitment?
I haven’t seen anything else but that edit... the fingers crossed emoji has me thinking not yet (at least publicly). His twitter profile doesn’t list a commit either.

Unless something has changed - we still have two 2020 commits unannounced.

Kobe Wilson is a 6-0 210lb LB from Parkview High School in Lilburn Georgia. Other offers from AppState, Arizona State, BGSU, Coastal Carolina, Colorado State, EMU, FAU, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Howard, Liberty, Memphis, Mercer, Navy, Pittsburgh, Samford, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Tennessee State, Temple, Troy, USF and WKU.

Highlights
Committed to Memphis today.

We now have 2 possible recruits re the C over our stadium but no public commit. Is this cold feet with our redirection? Possibly cold feet? Any Ideas?

Back in 2003 ... there were always a handful of unknowns. Some just showed up in NLOI lists in February

Don't put up the signal if u not going to say who committed the fan's would like to no who they are