2020 off-season transfers | Page 22 | The Boneyard

2020 off-season transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Katie Benzan and Chloe Bibby signed with Maryland.

Davenport signed with Georgia.
Best of Luck to Maori. I guess she wanted to be a bit closer to home.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Katie Benzan and Chloe Bibby signed with Maryland.
So Texas gained Lauren Ebo as a result of the coaching change but lost Benzan.

I'm guessing Vic will be in the market for a point guard? Not sure that Allen-Taylor or Ortiz can really play point.

Reaction Score
So Texas gained Lauren Ebo as a result of the coaching change but lost Benzan.

I'm guessing Vic will be in the market for a point guard? Not sure that Allen-Taylor or Ortiz can really play point.
Prior to him leaving MSU there was rumor of him getting a grad transfer point. I wonder if this was her.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Prior to him leaving MSU there was rumor of him getting a grad transfer point. I wonder if this was her.
Benzan had committed to Texas (Aston) some time ago. This is the first that has been heard of her decommitment.

Reaction Score
Texas beat out Maryland for Benzan in November. I guess Benzen asked for her release from Texas. Great pick up for Maryland even though they were already loaded at PG. They could use a post right now.

Reaction Score
Benzan had committed to Texas (Aston) some time ago. This is the first that has been heard of her decommitment.
That makes sense. Some of our fans had thought the point guard grad transfer might be Destiny Slocum from Oregon State. However that may have been more of them wishing than anything of substance to it.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
She actually signed an Athletic Scholarship Agreement back in November 2019. Apparently, those don't bind the student-athlete, only the school.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Holly Winterburn leaves Oregon for UC Davis

twitter.com/hollywinterburn/status/1250490481202561031

Plebe

Reaction Score
Mitchell has done a full swing from being a major donor of transfers to a primary recipient. He now has Patterson, Haines, Edwards, Massengill, Benton, and probably some others I can’t think of right now.

Reaction Score
Great for Chloe. I wish her the best and hope she is able to graduate and be immediately eligible.
I’m a little surprised about M Davenport signing with Georgia.
One cant help , but wonder how Brenda was able to recruit Bibby this fast with the stay-home restrictions. This smells like something she's been working on for a while . Im pretty sure bibby has not had a chance to meet any of the players or staff and if so they violated the stay at home restrictions im sure.

Reaction Score
probably out trying to find some fatback :rolleyes:

giphy-downsized.gif

Reaction Score
Yes.

The jury is still out on the new assistants, we cannot relay on transfers every year. We have zero recruits in class of '20 and none yet for class of '21. Basically since Lance White left we havent landed a high school recruit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom