OT: - 2020 Master's | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: 2020 Master's

Reaction Score
Going for the long odds with Jason Kokrak. Also like Tommy Fleetwood - just a feeling.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Going for the long odds with Jason Kokrak. Also like Tommy Fleetwood - just a feeling.

Kokrak is a name I like. I wouldn't bet a wooden nickel on Fleetwood. Or Finau. Or Matsuyama. Or Fowler. Or Spieth. Or Tiger. Or Phil.

Reaction Score
Does Rahm’s trick shot hole in one make you feel:

a) Better about his mojo and chances to win?
b) It jinxes him that this was his one moment?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Does Rahm’s trick shot hole in one make you feel:

a) Better about his mojo and chances to win?
b) It jinxes him that this was his one moment?

Well, no one has won the Par 3 on Wednesday and won the tourney that year. No Par 3 this year so that jinx is off the table. Thanks 2020.
I love every part of Rahm's game for Augusta except I'm not sold on him being square above the shoulders for 72 holes. Long and straight, great irons, short game around the greens. He's got a fiery streak and loves the competition. The moment won't be too big for him. Still worry about him getting pissed off and losing it for 4-5 holes before recovering mentally.
So many of the top players are playing and well and they are all healthy. Should be a fun watch.

Reaction Score
Bryson doesn't have the greens' book. Liking the Masters website.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bryson doesn't have the greens' book. Liking the Masters website.
Bryson is off to a rough start.....can't be fun for his playing partners either. Tough to get into a groove with all the delays

The online coverage is interesting...it's not curated by the network, so you get the see how many poor shots these guys actually hit.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
tiger is alive, and thriving. 'go tiger, go tiger...' he's my fav, so even tho my guess was bubba, nuthin comes between my fandom for el tigre and all others. 'go tiger, go tiger...'

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good grief. Just checked the leaderboard. These guys are obliterating the course in these conditions.

My guys are doing ok, but everybody is doing ok.

Jon Rahm -3 (F)
Bubba Watson E (2)
Patrick Reed -3 (17)
Marc Leishman -2 (F)
Ian Poulter +1 (15)
Zach Johnson no start

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why the powers that be chose to start the tourney on 10?

Reaction Score
Bryson is off to a rough start.....can't be fun for his playing partners either. Tough to get into a groove with all the delays

The online coverage is interesting...it's not curated by the network, so you get the see how many poor shots these guys actually hit.
He did well getting to -2. Tiger left some putts, could have been with Casey.

Reaction Score
All I know is the longer Tiger stays in striking distance, the longer I’ll be watching. I love watching golf, I find it relaxing. It’s a great game. However, when Tiger is in the hunt, I find it exhilarating. He’s like Tyson or Holyfield, I’ve got to watch.

Reaction Score
Late to the post but I played one of the DraftKings large tournament pools and started off pretty well today. I went with Casey, Webb, Finau, Louie, Scheffler and Rose. I’m hoping Rose pushes me to the top 10 tomorrow and they all keep playing well

Reaction Score
Is the MY GROUP function working? I selected a bunch of favorites, but when I choose my group, all I see is a message saying no new videos, even though my guys are on the course. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Solution: You have to keep that tab open for it to load data...if you switch to a different view it starts over

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Round 2 wrapping up and a nice looking leaderboard. Combination of younger and older players, big bombers and ball strikers.

Looks like anyone at -5 or better could pull this off but past 10 years has been top 10 or better heading in to weekend.

Glad to see Dechambeau is a non-story.

Two amateurs, Weir and Langer making cut are feel good stories.

I'd really like to see Dustin, Justin and Rahmbo battling on back 9 tomorrow.

Course is drying out and will be playing much more like Augusta you expect to see rather than the rain soaked Thursday course.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, for the numerologists looking towards the weekend.

Jack Nicklaus in 1986

Ranked 33rd in the world
Was 17th after 2nd round
Was 4 strokes off the lead.

Tiger in 2020

Ranked 33rd in the world
Is 17th after two rounds
Is 4 strokes off the lead

Reaction Score
Course will play differently on Sat/Sunday.. Drying out.. Won't be able to "throw darts" at the greens any more.. Should be an interesting Sunday afternoon.. How did the bomb and gouge strategy work for you.. Bryson??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom