2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 128 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Griffin is better right now and is going to be very good in the future.I see a lot of the way that she plays in Edward's style and in trying to extrapolate forward Edwards will probably be even better.Hard to believe this gal from the north still has two more years in high school yet.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If UConn doesn't get Ms. Bueckers then there is something wrong with the universe.......if it turns out there is something is wrong with the universe I hope she stays in Minnesota and leads the Golden Gophers to the promised land........wherever that might be.......

In case some have forgotten, you called "Bueckers to UConn" months ago (Dec 18,2018). Congrats Charlie. :)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Griffin is better right now and is going to be very good in the future.I see a lot of the way that she plays in Edward's style and in trying to extrapolate forward Edwards will probably be even better.Hard to believe this gal from the north still has two more years in high school yet.

Edwards has just one year of high school left. She's in the 2020 class with Bueckers.

Aubrey's more of a slasher and pure athlete. Edwards is the better prospect, imo, one of the five best in her class.

Reaction Score
The only problem is see with the Fin is that she might not see herself as a 4 year college student. So faced with her immense talent other US posts may go elsewhere and in 2 years Geno is back to where he started.

But you take great talent whenever it's there.

Reactions: MTC
Reaction Score
LOL Yeah, right.

After a week of no play and no news you'd be here worried that she ran off to join the foreign legion. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
PB's talents are off the charts........ I just wish she'd take a few weeks off from playing basketball once in a while......it seems she just never stops..
[/QUOTE

I agree with you. She has played a lot of basketball this last year. Watching her play this last weekend and she looked a little sluggish.

Reaction Score

and I assume she will be playing a good deal this summer too.................even the best players need a break from time to time

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Tryouts for the U19 team begin tomorrow of which Bueckers will be a part of.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In her last performance before trying out for the U19 team, Aubrey Griffin played in the Frank Williams Classic on Wednesday. As well as playing in the game, she took part in a dunk content. See her attempts below.

Reaction Score
She needs to learn the easy way to dunk when you can’t quite jump high enough to put the ball over the rim.
The method is to carry the ball up with your palm facing up and when you touch the rim with your wrist, you snap your wrist down into the hoop and dunk the ball !
In her last performance before trying out for the U19 team, Aubrey Griffin played in the Frank Williams Classic on Wednesday. As well as playing in the game, she took part in a dunk content. See her attempts below.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Aubrey - so close yet so far away!!

Reaction Score
Is it true that Reese tweeted her top 10 list and UConn was not among her finalists ?

Reaction Score
I've been asleep for awhile.
There was a video released of an interview where she listed 8 schools (this was after the tweet), and that did include UConn. Really hasn’t been anything aside from the video, like a tweet, that announced she revised her list.

She also attended a UConn game. I think (?) Maryland was her only home visit.

Reaction Score
The only problem is see with the Fin is that she might not see herself as a 4 year college student. So faced with her immense talent other US posts may go elsewhere and in 2 years Geno is back to where he started.

But you take great talent whenever it's there.
I’ll still take even if it’s just for 2-3 years.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn was in attendance for the Heart of Texas Showcase today. Alongside Baylor, Texas, Louisville, MSS, Mizzou, and FSU, they watched a game between 9th graders TraeYoungElite and Maryland's Finest. I can't figure out who they were there to see. Trae Young only lists the boys rosters on their website, go figure. Here is the Maryland roster.

marylandfinestaau.com/girls-9th-grade-team/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul