2020-21 Transfer thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

2020-21 Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would she go back home to Arkansas? I heard her brother passed away so maybe that prompted this
I think there were a few hard feelings during her recruitment. Arkansas offered, but did not really pursue her (preferring Eaton and Goforth). I could be wrong, but I don't think she'd be open to the Hogs coming back after her. Also, I am not sure that the Hogs would need another guard at this point. I think the Arkansas State and Memphis guesses are good ones, or maybe Missouri State?

Reaction Score
I think there were a few hard feelings during her recruitment. Arkansas offered, but did not really pursue her (preferring Eaton and Goforth). I could be wrong, but I don't think she'd be open to the Hogs coming back after her. Also, I am not sure that the Hogs would need another guard at this point. I think the Arkansas State and Memphis guesses are good ones, or maybe Missouri State?
Missouri state was the first school that came to mind when I thought of where she could go. I think she could be really good there.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Memphis has a new coach. Have to think that's now a more attractive destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam
Top Bottom