2020-21 midseason transfer thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2020-21 midseason transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Whoa, Cinci has 6 transfers! This was Clark-Heard's 3rd year, so not a good sign.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Whoa, Cinci has 6 transfers! This was Clark-Heard's 3rd year, so not a good sign.
I didn't follow them closely this season, but after two fairly promising years things took a drastic downturn for Cinci. Their only real accomplishment this season was being the team that kept Houston out of the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
I was looking through this list and saw that 5-6 transfers wasn't as rare as one might think. Seeing that Detroit Mercy had 7 made me investigate further and wow, that program had a real train wreck this season. Quote from a CBS article:

"Detroit Mercy announced on Thursday that it has suspended the women's basketball program for the remainder of the 2020-21 season, citing the "health and well-being" of its student-athletes but neglecting to expound further on its decision. However, the abrupt suspension of the season comes after 14 players and their parents signed a letter to university administration alleging first-year coach AnnMarie Gilbert inflicted abuse -- emotionally, mentally and physically -- on her players, according to The Detroit Free Press. "

Reaction Score
I was looking through this list and saw that 5-6 transfers wasn't as rare as one might think. Seeing that Detroit Mercy had 7 made me investigate further and wow, that program had a real train wreck this season. Quote from a CBS article:

"Detroit Mercy announced on Thursday that it has suspended the women's basketball program for the remainder of the 2020-21 season, citing the "health and well-being" of its student-athletes but neglecting to expound further on its decision. However, the abrupt suspension of the season comes after 14 players and their parents signed a letter to university administration alleging first-year coach AnnMarie Gilbert inflicted abuse -- emotionally, mentally and physically -- on her players, according to The Detroit Free Press. "
My first response to your post: why shouldn’t 5’6” players be able to transfer?

Thanks for the laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34