2020-21 midseason transfer thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020-21 midseason transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Not exactly shocking w/ Dodson. Never really developed into what I thought she could be, and now she would be buried on the depth chart.

Reaction Score
Not exactly shocking w/ Dodson. Never really developed into what I thought she could be, and now she would be buried on the depth chart.
Same with her high school teammate Kasiyahna Kushkituah at Tennessee, both were McDonald’s All Americans coming out of high school, I would say both could have developed more then they have for there college careers.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well, I can only think of one right off the top of my head - @CamrnCrz1974 ;)

pretend.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Was just about to say this. Think she saw the writing on the wall. Brink and Betts next year should be getting those minutes.
Betts is class of 2022,so she is 2 years away. Prechtel, Belibi and Brink will Still be there AND are better than she is, so...just like Carrington, Thompson and Snizek, she will be taking her game to another school.

Reaction Score
Betts is class of 2022,so she is 2 years away. Prechtel, Belibi and Brink will Still be there AND are better than she is, so...just like Carrington, Thompson and Snizek, she will be taking her game to another school.

Ahh, I’m so pumped for Betts I completely forgot she’s 2022. But your point stands, too much talent in front of her that’s younger and better.

I always felt like she could’ve been even better than what she was, but never fully panned out.

Reaction Score
Based on her post, about enjoying being home with her family, and her degree, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up at Georgia Tech, only 20ish minutes from Alpharetta.
With traffic the time is far greater than 20 minutes but I agree, she may enjoy being close to home and at another excellent school academically.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
With traffic the time is far greater than 20 minutes but I agree, she may enjoy being close to home and at another excellent school academically.
I said "ish" Hahaha It's been a minute since I've been in Atlanta, forgot about that conogestion...was more used to the Savannah traffic.

Reaction Score
She gives me the look of a Kara Lawson type player ijs.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
She gives me the look of a Kara Lawson type player ijs.
Wait, what? Kara Lawson has coached exactly 4 games with JPM players and then quit the season. We have NO IDEA what kind of players Kara wants. We know what players she signed to join Duke but heck, even the transfers as what kind players they are, are unknown to us as this point so let's stay a bit more rational before annointing Kara as a Svengali type of coach who will cure all the Duke Blue Devil evils...we need more evidence...

Reaction Score
I said "ish" Hahaha It's been a minute since I've been in Atlanta, forgot about that conogestion...was more used to the Savannah traffic.
No worries. I live in the ATL area now (Cobb county though) but just giving you a little ribbing lol.

Reaction Score
Another one to Waco.

That’s a good pickup, they need better shooters. I was looking forward to their Penn State transfer but she got injured.

curious if they try to get her eligible this season. Might as well since this year doesn’t count against eligibility

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ha at this point I think Kim is devoting 90% of her recruiting efforts to the transfer portal. Why expend all that time and energy convincing high schoolers to go to Baylor when half of them are gonna leave within one or two years anyway? Makes more sense to let rival schools serve as your farm system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom