2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn receiving votes in USA Hockey poll:

>Others Receiving Votes: Providence, 38; Arizona State, 33; Boston University, 18; Northeastern, 13; Notre Dame, 13; Bowling Green, 8; Harvard, 6; Michigan Tech, 5; Western Michigan, 5; Maine, 4; Northern Michigan, 4; UConn, 3; Wisconsin, 3; Air Force, 2; AIC, 1; St.Cloud State, 1.<

Reaction Score
Prepare for no fans permitted at Freitas this year. Prepare for no (or very few) televised games at Freitas. Does anyone truly expect NESN to come down to Storrs to televise a game in our rinky-dink on-campus facility? And when, WHEN, will we see a shovel in the ground for the new arena?

Long-time hockey season ticketholder here, with (sadly) little faith that the new rink will be finished on schedule. Coach Cavanaugh is performing miracles recruiting under such uncertainty. If we keep him once BC's York retires...........................that may be the ultimate miracle.

Reaction Score
Prepare for no fans permitted at Freitas this year. Prepare for no (or very few) televised games at Freitas. Does anyone truly expect NESN to come down to Storrs to televise a game in our rinky-dink on-campus facility? And when, WHEN, will we see a shovel in the ground for the new arena?

Long-time hockey season ticketholder here, with (sadly) little faith that the new rink will be finished on schedule. Coach Cavanaugh is performing miracles recruiting under such uncertainty. If we keep him once BC's York retires...........................that may be the ultimate miracle.
I think Fox 61 plpans to broadcast several games. Plus NESN will do a game or two. It isn’t like they ran to cover games at the XL. And empty arena is an empty arena.

Reaction Score
I think Fox 61 plpans to broadcast several games. Plus NESN will do a game or two. It isn’t like they ran to cover games at the XL. And empty arena is an empty arena.
CBS All Access has a contract with Hockey East, I believe it is $6 per month for all league games

Reaction Score
Since there is no fans at the gate, and I've been paying monthly since August on their 4 monthly payment plan, how and when will I get my money back ? I'm not going to apply it to next years season or any donations.

Reaction Score
Since there is no fans at the gate, and I've been paying monthly since August on their 4 monthly payment plan, how and when will I get my money back ? I'm not going to apply it to next years season or any donations.

Call the Ticket Office @ (877) 288-2666 tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I think 7th is a little low personally but it’s always tough to be higher than the perennial powerhouses of the Hockey East. Close to BU which is good

Reaction Score
Sure. Nobody answering phone calls for days.

I called a week or two ago about our season tickets to women's basketball, and got someone on the line pretty much right away. Of course, I wouldn't want to guess what things are like this week. Customer service over the phone for many entities is pretty poor these days, and it was heading that way before the pandemic started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom