2020-2021-2022 UConn Recruit and Target Thread | The Boneyard

2020-2021-2022 UConn Recruit and Target Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A fresh thread with some new developments.

As of this morning, Coach Lister and Aaliyah Edwards are following one another on Instagram for the first time.

Also, Prospects Nation has expanded and updated their 2021 ranking to 60 players. Chris Hansen's report hints that Saniya Rivers has a chance to end up #1 over Azzi Fudd.

Talia Von Oelhoffen and Sonia Citron make their debuts at #27 and #33. All told, 17-18 known UConn POI on the list.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I was going to post last week that I would not be surprised if Someone replaced Fudd as the number one player in 2021. The question some may have is will Fudd be able to play as well after rehab as she did before the injury.

Reaction Score
I was going to post last week that I would not be surprised if Someone replaced Fudd as the number one player in 2021. The question some may have is will Fudd be able to play as well after rehab as she did before the injury.

The odd thing will be if she remains No 1. I don't remember a player missing significantl time not falling some. But then some "experts" were calling her the best player in HS as a freshman and college-ready. As far as her rehab ????

Reaction Score
So would you rather have Saniya Rivers or an injured/rehabbed Fudd?

Reaction Score
/Rehab tends to go either way. However, often the end results, albeit long, tend to produce a more able individual. I'm reluctant to count Azzi out before the count; I'm willing to wait a year or so when she is wearing the Uconn uniform. She ain't related to Elmer!!

Reaction Score
/Rehab tends to go either way. However, often the end results, albeit long, tend to produce a more able individual. I'm reluctant to count Azzi out before the count; I'm willing to wait a year or so when she is wearing the Uconn uniform. She ain't related to Elmer!!

if she's had good medical care why shouldn't she be just as good as before the injury? Shouldn't be much of an issue based on the recent UConn players who have gone on to play after an ACL or two................besides her game isn't based on her vertical leap as much as her flawless technique and skill ...............

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Two words: Gabby Williams.

Fudd for president.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
if she's had good medical care why shouldn't she be just as good as before the injury? Shouldn't be much of an issue based on the recent UConn players who have gone on to play after an ACL or two......besides her game isn't based on her vertical leap as much as her flawless technique and skill .....
Well yes. But cutting ability, starting and stopping is very important for a guard. That said, Fudd, Fudd and more Fudd. But I'm a little biased. Milford and I saw her play here in NYC so....

Reaction Score
This may be a dumb question but who is left that we are recruiting hard for 2020? Besides Cardoso I guess.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Prospect Nation's new rankings for 2021 have Saylor up to #6. We new the UConn effect would operate, but I was surprised.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This may be a dumb question but who is left that we are recruiting hard for 2020? Besides Cardoso I guess.

Aaliyah Edwards out of Canada might be priority #1. Also interest in Piath Gabriel, 6-4 forward from New Hampshire, and Julianna Okosun, 6-4 C from Denmark.

There was interest in 6-3 Dalayah Daniels from Washington a while back, but recruiting info on her is scarce.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah Edwards out of Canada might be priority #1. Also interest in Piath Gabriel, 6-4 forward from New Hampshire, and Julianna Okosun, 6-4 C from Denmark.

There was interest in 6-3 Dalayah Daniels from Washington a while back, but recruiting info on her is scarce.

All sound like they're in Connecticut's recruiting wheelhouse- not Texas or Alabama or Tennessee, but places whose kids would feel comfortable in a state like Connecticut.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Sarah Andrews getting read to trim her Top 12 to a Top 5:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Sarah Andrews getting read to trim her Top 12 to a Top 5:

Any way you can move this to the non-UConn recruiting thread on the other board? It's certainly newsworthy but many months have passed since UConn was involved with Andrews. We're trying to keep this thread about UConn targets/players of interest. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom