2020-2021-2022 UConn Recruit and Target Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2020-2021-2022 UConn Recruit and Target Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Haley Van Lith names top 8

Surprised by UConn, ND and Oregon. Haven’t heard much about UConn or ND pursuing her and didn’t think Oregon had any room left. And is Louisville really a consideration for her? maybe cause Walz just coaches her in USA? Louisville seems to make every list but it’s hard to tell how serious players are about the Cards.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Haley Van Lith names top 8

Surprised by UConn, ND and Oregon. Haven’t heard much about UConn or ND pursuing her and didn’t think Oregon had any room left. And is Louisville really a consideration for her? maybe cause Walz just coaches her in USA? Louisville seems to make every list but it’s hard to tell how serious players are about the Cards.

I'm shocked that she still has 8 schools in consideration at this point. We are are fully 4 months into the time where she can take official visits and only about 10 weeks from when she can officially sign..

Reaction Score
I believe that is an old list.
Correct, some news station in WA basically re-reported an old video. Hailey Van Lith is very private about recruiting, so who knows what she’s down to now.

Reaction Score
Correct, some news station in WA basically re-reported an old video. Hailey Van Lith is very private about recruiting, so who knows what she’s down to now.
ESPN doesn't currently have any schools listed by her.

Reaction Score
Coming down to the wire, very entertaining game:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Jocyte, a 6’0 13 year-old guard for Latvia, or Kosu, a 6’0 14 year-old forward for Russia, on UConn’s radar soon!

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I understand she is young, but she better start developing her right hand.
All young basketball players have to work to develop their weaker hand. I’ve had the opportunity to watch Dan Ricci’s powerhouse at Ossining HS warmup on several occasions. Ricci’s team warms up just like his good buddy’s team in Storrs. When they get to layup drills, every player is required to shoot with their left hand on the left side of the hoop and their right hand on the right side of the hoop.

Ossining has 16-17 players from grades 9-12. Many of the 9th graders are pretty shaky trying to make layups with their weaker hand. By the time they get to be juniors & seniors, they are so good with their weaker hand, it’s hard to tell the difference between the two.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Premier Basketball Report with photos and captions from last weekend's Prime event.

Players include Kamilla Cardoso, who PBR ranks #1 in 2020, Raven Johson, Carleigh Wenzel, Jaylen Bates, Latasha Lattimore, KK Bransford, Shay Bollin, Alexia Mobley, and Jersey Wolfenbarger.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Notth Carolina A&T is one on the finalists as well.

I can understand A&T (and even respect it, honestly) if she’s drawn to attending an HBCU. But UNCW...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom