2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 60 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Since his UConn offer he’s picked up Minnesota and TCU.

Honestly if any of the JUCO kids are smart, that are just getting these offers from P5 programs, they really should take us seriously... They can get to the League playing for us... They'll get way more burn with us and be able to showcase their talents that much more... They'd be focal points here... Don't be afraid to LEAD... You'd automatically do that up in Storrs....

Reaction Score
Honestly if any of the JUCO kids are smart, that are just getting these offers from P5 programs, they really should take us seriously... They can get to the League playing for us... They'll get way more burn with us and be able to showcase their talents that much more... They'd be focal points here... Don't be afraid to LEAD... You'd automatically do that up in Storrs....
We just have so much negative momentum. When you achieve worst ever status there is a lot to overcome. It's easy for a coach to say it's the players. Its easier for people on the outside to say that can't be all " the players".

Reaction Score

Joshua Youngblood is a 5-11 170lb Athlete from Berkeley Prep in Tampa Florida (same school as TE target Zion Carter). Besides Temple, he holds other offers from AirForce, Akron, AppState, Army, BGSU, Buffalo, Campbell, Central Ark, Citadel, Cornell, Dartmouth, ECU, Elon, FAU, Fordham, Furman, Gardiner-Webb, Georgia Southern, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Liberty, Marshall, Mercer, Minnesota, MTSU, MurrayState, North and South Dakota State, Samford, South Dakota, Toledo UMass, USF, WKU and Wofford.

Highlights

Reaction Score
Why would Kevens Clerius #42 say may not hold offer after his name?

Because it is rumored that there was an admissions/transcript issue coming in from Canada. It’ll be a wait and see come NLI Signing Day(s).

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

This is the player I want at running back. He runs hard, has good speed and a good cut back runner. He reminds me of a young Marshawn Lynch in his attacking others trying to tackle him.

I think UConn leads, but I hope none of the ACC schools offer

Reaction Score
I'm concerned we are not attracting many commitments. Last year we had near 20 at this point. I'm concerned the Pee 5 will grab a couple of our early commits and we will have to scramble for FCS players

Reaction Score
I'm concerned we are not attracting many commitments. Last year we had near 20 at this point. I'm concerned the Pee 5 will grab a couple of our early commits and we will have to scramble for FCS players
Bat signal's broken!

Reaction Score

My sources tell me our whole coaching staff is in North Dakota trying to find out how "The Bison" get such good players.

Reaction Score
My sources tell me our whole coaching staff is in North Dakota trying to find out how "The Bison" get such good players.

Their answer is to recruit North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom