2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 44 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
TOS has a story up that we are taking a look at Kadyn Roach, 6'1 205lb RB from Magnolia AR. Currently he has committed to Louisiana Monroe. Tape shows a back that can run sweeps to the outside, but also show some patience running between the offensive tackles.

Kadyn Roach, Magnolia, Running Back

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
TOS has a story up that we are taking a look at Kadyn Roach, 6'1 205lb RB from Magnolia AR. Currently he has committed to Louisiana Monroe. Tape shows a back that can run sweeps to the outside, but also show some patience running between the offensive tackles.

Kadyn Roach, Magnolia, Running Back

Cool. How many spots do we have left, Exit4? Can't be many considering we have so few seniors now

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Cool. How many spots do we have left, Exit4? Can't be many considering we have so few seniors now

We have 6 commits for the class of 2019 if Ganyi manages to get on campus soon as planned.

My guess is that we have a class of 20 based on: 9 graduating seniors, 5 open slots (assumes Ganyi joins the 2018 class) and guestimating we have 4 graduating RS JRs and 2 leave early (we had three true freshman leave after one year from the 2017 class). So its safe to say we have a class of at least 14, but the staff will need to do some pushing to create more space.

The projected graduating seniors:
1) David Pindell
2) Hergy Mayala
3) Tyraiq Beals
4) Kyle Buss
5) Aaron McLean
6) Ryan Crozier (RS)
7) James Atkins (RS)
8) Carlton Steer
9) Santana Sterling

I wont bother to guess the RS Juniors that don't play a senior year in 2019, but below is the candidate pool. I figure four names wont be back as super seniors (of course a lot could change over the course of the season however):

Brandon Bisack (RS)
Donevin O'Reilly (RS)
Zordan Holman (RS)
Tyler Davis (RS)
Bryan Cespedes (RS)
Ian Campbell (RS)
Matt Peart (RS)
Philippe Okounam (RS)
Kevin Murphy (RS)
Connor Freeborn (RS)
Eli Thomas (RS)
Marshé Terry (RS)

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
We have 6 commits for the class of 2019 if Ganyi manages to get on campus soon as planned.

My guess is that we have a class of 20 based on: 9 graduating seniors, 5 open slots (assumes Ganyi joins the 2018 class) and guestimating we have 4 graduating RS JRs and 2 leave early (we had three true freshman leave after one year from the 2017 class). So its safe to say we have a class of at least 14, but the staff will need to do some pushing to create more space.

1) David Pindell
2) Hergy Mayala
3) Tyraiq Beals
4) Kyle Buss
5) Aaron McLean
6) Ryan Crozier (RS)
7) James Atkins (RS)
8) Carlton Steer
9) Santana Sterling

I wont bother to guess the RS Juniors that don't play a senior year in 2019, but below is the candidate pool. I figure four names wont be back as super seniors (of course a lot could change over the course of the season however):

Brandon Bisack (RS)
Donevin O'Reilly (RS)
Zordan Holman (RS)
Tyler Davis (RS)
Bryan Cespedes (RS)
Ian Campbell (RS)
Matt Peart (RS)
Philippe Okounam (RS)
Kevin Murphy (RS)
Connor Freeborn (RS)
Eli Thomas (RS)
Marshé Terry (RS)

Bisack and Ian Campbell jump off the page at me. Can’t find four that I’d realistically see leaving. Anyhow, thanks for the info

Reaction Score

1) David Pindell
2) Hergy Mayala
3) Tyraiq Beals
4) Kyle Buss
5) Aaron McLean
6) Ryan Crozier (RS)
7) James Atkins (RS)
8) Carlton Steer
9) Santana Sterling

Brandon Bisack (RS)
Donevin O'Reilly (RS)
Zordan Holman (RS)
Tyler Davis (RS)
Bryan Cespedes (RS)
Ian Campbell (RS)
Matt Peart (RS)
Philippe Okounam (RS)
Kevin Murphy (RS)
Connor Freeborn (RS)
Eli Thomas (RS)
Marshé Terry (RS)

There are a lot of important names on this list unfortunately.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of important names on this list unfortunately.
That's just college football. The important part is building the depth so that the losses of older guys don't hurt as bad.

Reaction Score
HuskyMed, and it looks like Prince-Elijah Degroat has committed to Fordham at this point in time....

Reaction Score
HuskyMed, and it looks like Prince-Elijah Degroat has committed to Fordham at this point in time....

Well, Edsall did say recently that it's tough recruiting against the Power Five.

Reaction Score

Hmmm.... his UConn offer was from June of 2017 and I haven't seen hide nor hair from him since. His other listed offers were from Buffalo, BC, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple and 3 other FCS Schools (Dartmouth, Sacred Heart and Yale) beside Fordham. Interesting one.

Reaction Score

Steven Linton is a 6-5 210lb TE/DE/LB from Dublin High School in Dublin Georgia. Other offers from ASU, Chattanooga, Colorado State, Kent State, Louisville, Marshall, Mercer, MTSU, Syracuse, Southern Miss, UCF, UNLV, USF and WKU.

Highlights

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom