2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 72 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
and I'd be seriously disappointed if Raykwon Anderson isn't a UConn Husky when it's all said and done.. just sayin...

Reaction Score
Recruiting Update: UCONN battles James Madison, Bowling Green, UMASS and Kennesaw State for the 128th rank position in December signings! Let's face it, our coach really is one of these:

View attachment 37530
No, I'm not laughing.
I am....Randy is turning the team around. And the Edsel are nice cars...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Did you at least notice they are currently missing 5 commits?

Randy gets 5 kids nobody on Earth has heard of and that's a check mark in his FAVOR?

No, you're right. It totally makes sense that the *entire* football recruiting world is wrong and Randy is right.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Randy gets 5 kids nobody on Earth has heard of and that's a check mark in his FAVOR?

No, you're right. It totally makes sense that the *entire* football recruiting world is wrong and Randy is right.

This is completely irrelevant.

Rankings based on incomplete data are inherently bogus, no matter what your subjective opinion of the missing commits is.

Besides, shouldn’t you and your Twitter buddies be heckling high schoolers whose offer lists don’t look good enough for you? Time is a-wastin’!

Reaction Score

My only point was that the 247 rankings are incomplete if they are not including 5 commits - the # of commits factor into the ranking/calculations. When it was posted they only had 6 listed out of the 11.

You can take it down whatever road about the quality of the commits you want after that...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

have you heard of Lutrus, Sio Moore, and others. Just an fyi

Reaction Score

William Rogers is a 6-4 310lb OL/DL from Lovejoy High School in Hampton Georgia. Other offers from ArkState, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Coastal Carolina, Colorado State, Georgia State, Georgia Southern, Howard, Illinois, Jacksonville State, Liberty, Missouri, NC A&T, ODU, South Alabama, SE Missouri, Southern Miss, Tennessee State, Texas State, Tulane, UNLV, UTSA, WVA, WKU and BC.

Highlights

Reaction Score

How many kids do we offer and then suddenly P5 schools are all over them? the truth is that hundreds of kids go unnoticed, right up until the time they are noticed. We offer one kid with hardly any following and they end up at Oklahoma, Nebraska, vandy.

I get u want to be a miserable 24/7 - maybe take a week off for the holidays and then come back and engage us with your in depth comments and reviews.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I've known lots of CPA's from my long work career and they came from all manner and sizes of schools.
What is it about Villanova that you believe makes its accounting program superior to UConn's?
Umm, I don't, but if I have to explain the joke...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom