2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 68 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Explosive news here? Medic please translate!?!
Terps Football Scoop: a Different Direction at QB?

>>Three-star St. Joseph (Connecticut) Maryland football quarterback commit David Summers has not heard from the new coaching staff, he told IMS.<<

>>Summers was slated to take an official visit to Maryland along with the other commits this weekend. Those plans were cancelled when the new staff came in and started to get organized. Now it looks like everybody is in a holding pattern, with the exception of four-star receiver Isaiah Hazel and three-star offensive tackle Mason Lunsford, who have each committed since Locksley took the helm.<<

Still would like to go to Maryland if they have him...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The hometime paper could drink some kool aid once in a while. Wouldn't hurt.

News outlets pander to their customers, and the few people who care enough to read articles about UConn football recruiting are probably the people who are the most sick of Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well you said change of heart so I was just saying there is no change of heart. He has UConn offer tweet pinned on twitter

You told us what his high school team mascot was.

You missed his tweet on a Saturday saying he wasn’t signing till February (which he as now deleted after the tweet today).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
News outlets pander to their customers, and the few people who care enough to read articles about UConn football recruiting are probably the people who are the most sick of Kool-Aid.
I much prefer Fuller's recruiting story on LBs this evening which remains strong on facts and our stark reality without the extra shoulder slumping gloom added by Putterman. No need to crush Randy on the recruiting until signing day. Its not over yet.

Reaction Score
Now lets get Raykwon Anderson and get that playmaker mojo going.
I have a feeling we are getting him too. I would be shocked if he goes else where. Randy is shocking me this time around

Reaction Score
I have a feeling we are getting him too. I would be shocked if he goes else where. Randy is shocking me this time around
He liked Myles Bell twitter post and has his UConn helmet pic as his cover photo so it’s a real possibility. Social media these days give big clues

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom