2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 66 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Last year it seemed we lost several to Colorado State. This year its Iowa St with Horne, Black and perhaps A. Brown.

Been at a dinner party all evening where it would have been rude to check my phone. Now back and wow, stuff is happening.

Reaction Score
Interested to see what this week brings. I believe RE is running his own Witness Protection Program stashing recruits until he has their signed LOI in his hands. The silence is deafening

Reaction Score
Interested to see what this week brings. I believe RE is running his own Witness Protection Program stashing recruits until he has their signed LOI in his hands. The silence is deafening
I hope you are right.

Reaction Score
I know that a few on this board say this, but has this actually happened in RE's second go-around? I feel like we haven't had any surprises on signing day - we always know who's coming. I just don't think it happens in this age of social media.

Reaction Score
I have no inside information. Instead, the near absolute silence from the staff on the road, or from visitors (including this past weekend), combined with Cory's cryptic tweet last night lead me to believe the staff is desperately trying to keep their finds from the P5 vultures this go-round.

Besides, if you can't be optimistic during the offseason, when can you be!

Reaction Score
Deleted...

Yup... Just the tweet saying he was signing on the 19th deleted - profile pic still in place.

008.png

Reaction Score

DJ Williams, is a 5-11 210lb RB from Sebring High School in Sebring Florida. Current Appalachian State commit (July 2018) w/ other offers from Arkansas Pine-Bluff, Eastern Illinois, Mercer, South Alabama and Wake Forest.

Highlights

>>The hottest running back recruit in America will play SEC football next fall, he tells 247Sports. It means D.J. Williams is no longer officially committed to the Appalachian State Mountaineers, where he had been since July. It was well before the Sebring (Fla.) quarterback, who projects as a collegiate running back, became the hottest name in the South. "It's Georgia, Auburn, Alabama," he said Monday. "My dream was to play at the highest level and that's what I'm going to do.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom