2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed. | Page 23 | The Boneyard

2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Does Baylor have deeper pockets than VT? Between the two, VT seems like the better job and quality of life.

Baylor has a lot of that old money and an endowment over a billion bucks. They can definitely pay if they want to pay.

Reaction Score
Does Baylor have deeper pockets than VT? Between the two, VT seems like the better job and quality of life.
Baylor probably has deeper pockets, but the VT fans have been disappointed with Fuentes. He may want to leave before he's asked to leave.

Reaction Score
I think Moorhead to Oregon sets him up to be a future HC at Cal or Washington. That coast is incestuous; and the culture is NOT as damaging to a Yankee type culture change. He will do well.

Reaction Score
as someone who follows the Ducks football program as closely as UConn, I couldn't be happier if this gets to the finish line
It's receiving rave reviews here in Oregon. My nextdoor neighbor is a huge ducks fan and is grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Reaction Score

as a Notre Dame fan, I am thrilled that USC would be taking the defensive coordinator from Texas as their new DC. Texas ranked 97th in the country in total defense last year, one spot and 2.1 yards per game better than Rutgers.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
as a Notre Dame fan, I am thrilled that USC would be taking the defensive coordinator from Texas as their new DC. Texas ranked 97th in the country in total defense last year, one spot and 2.1 yards per game better than Rutgers.
Gotta admit that I am a little surprised at this. It felt like he should have done more with what he had in Texas....he gets fired and gets what is at worse a lateral position? Must have a good agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom