2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed. | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As noted in the comments - Miami has no QB

VAN DYKE. What's probably more concerning is the offensive line and he may be hitching his wagon to a HC that doesn't last long. After seeing what he did here in 2017, I'm optimistic he does well and significantly improves the offense.

Reaction Score
Who thinks he's coming here for 300k? It would have to be big money...like highest paid OC in the G5 for starters and of course when that happens (which it wont) he we obviously be HC in waiting...as in waiting 10 more seconds (or at most one season).

The real opportunity is Breiner, who also coached under Randy already...can he come here to be the OC. Would he want too?

The crazy thing is that people here say dumber things than this every day in this place.

Reaction Score
Interesting move for Lashlee. He obviously interviewed for the Arkansas OC job (where he's from but didnt get it), and ended up at Miami. If Miami goes 6-6 or 7-5, Diaz will be out and Lashlee will be back in the AAC as an OC...

Reaction Score
Interesting move for Lashlee. He obviously interviewed for the Arkansas OC job (where he's from but didnt get it), and ended up at Miami. If Miami goes 6-6 or 7-5, Diaz will be out and Lashlee will be back in the AAC as an OC...

would make for interesting timing ....

Reaction Score

Or RL will be head coach.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Interesting retweet from Randy- yes that’s right RE 2.0 retweeted this story

Reaction Score
Interesting retweet from Randy- yes that’s right RE 2.0 retweeted this story

Very interesting indeed. I’ll let others try to read tea leaves about where MSU coaches/players may land. Is this issue cut and dry? I’m torn. Given the time and effort put into it, college athletes, at all levels, as essentially double majoring — their sport and their academic major. If there was a drastic change in the ability for my school to provide me what I’m looking for out of my major, I’d consider transferring to a school that would. But it would have to be a drastic change. And my major is preparing me for the next stage of my life. If I don’t have NFL potential, I might as well stay where I am and finish my academic major. I’d getting preperation for what is next and not uprooting all the social connections I want to continue/preserve.

Reaction Score
So odd. Didn’t RE fire Crocker, Cox etc.after the 2018 class was buttoned up(early signing period at least)?

Reaction Score
Maybe a decade ago... not in concert w/ his recent anti-NCAA policy rants (IMO). His retweet is in support of the players.

My point is he fired (I believe) Crocker ,Cox etc after the 2018 recruits committed last year. Why wait till after after the kids committed when he knew Crocker was gone.

Reaction Score
My point is he fired (I believe) Crocker ,Cox etc after the 2018 recruits committed last year. Why wait till after after the kids committed when he knew Crocker was gone.

Ahhh... Got your point now. Think we were coming from two different angles.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
BC OC <---Scratch another landing spot for Moorehead of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom