2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed. | Page 22 | The Boneyard

2019 Coaching Carousel -> Picking up speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
That is the "dance team" not cheerleaders.

You just don't understand what it takes to get anybody to Starkville.
I definitely don't understand....

I do see a staggering aged Mike Leach. This will be interesting.

Whoa, wikipedia says Leach is only 58...wow that is a hard 58 for sure...walks like he's 68/72.

Reaction Score
This just seems weird to me..the cheerleaders at the airport for this near elderly man.

This clip might find itself used somehow-someway for years to come.

Went 84-43 at TT over 10 seasons and 55-47 over eight seasons at WSU.

That is a funny video! Leach in the SEC will be fun. Mississippi St. had to go outside the box with this hire to compete in the SEC West and they did.

Reaction Score
thus far, i don’t see any coaching changes happening at UConn. Might be the first time since Diaco where we’ve retained all our staff.

I’m glad Spanos is back and looking forward to him working with a defense that is a year older

Reaction Score
thus far, i don’t see any coaching changes happening at UConn. Might be the first time since Diaco where we’ve retained all our staff.

I’m glad Spanos is back and looking forward to him working with a defense that is a year older

I normally think that staff continuity is a good thing but given the record not sure if staff continuity is good or bad.

Even more frightening is the thought that it may only be an indication that there is not another program that wants anyone on the staff. Given our pay scale I imagine it would not be too difficult to lure some away, except for RE's kid of course.

Reaction Score
... true but scuttlebutt in Miami is Barry’s OL job is on the clock w/ Enos gone and Lashlee in. Could be a complete coincidence but it’s sure easier to jump when there is a soft landing.
Partial credit... it looks like Grimes isn’t headed to the U after all but Butch Barry appears to be out.

Reaction Score
Wow. Rolovich was QB at Hawaii if i remember correctly either right before or right after Colt Brennan.

Reaction Score
I definitely don't understand....

I do see a staggering aged Mike Leach. This will be interesting.

Whoa, wikipedia says Leach is only 58...wow that is a hard 58 for sure...walks like he's 68/72.
I should only walk that well!

Reaction Score
Does Baylor have deeper pockets than VT? Between the two, VT seems like the better job and quality of life.
There have been rumblings VT fans have been less than thrilled with Fuente. This move would "reset" his clock on being fired.

Reaction Score
He's leaving at the perfect time though. With Burrow going to the draft who knows if they will see that offense success with the next QB.

It's hard to imagine they will see that success for sure. I will say that it was hard to imagine Burrow playing like this after last season, then they hired Brady and things exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom