2019 Chicago Sky (ft. Gabby, Lou & Stef) | The Boneyard

2019 Chicago Sky (ft. Gabby, Lou & Stef)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Felt like there should be a catch-all for Sky stuff here given that there are three Huskies in Chicago. There's already a Collier/Minnesota thread. Maybe this can be the depository for all Lou/Gabby/Stef posts?

Here's video on the 1st day of camp. Couple of soundbites from Stef and Lou are included (Gabby was busy winning a championship in Spain).

Reaction Score
Felt like there should be a catch-all for Sky stuff here given that there are three Huskies in Chicago. There's already a Collier/Minnesota thread. Maybe this can be the depository for all Lou/Gabby/Stef posts?

Here's video on the 1st day of camp. Couple of soundbites from Stef and Lou are included (Gabby was busy winning a championship in Spain).

Wow, that's the roughest I have seen Lou looked in like ever.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou's eye after the game in Texas during her junior year.
Lous eye.jpg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Lou's eye after the game in Texas during her junior year. View attachment 42993
Actually if you look closer at the photos you will see that it is BOTH eyes, just that the right eye was the one that took the blunt force more then the left. Either Lou took more then one hit in that game or she was whacked hard enough to receive two black eyes.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think Lou can commercialize some face makeup that looks like a black /blue eye. She wears it better than anyone I can think of. Can see alot of young fans sporting the 'look'. ;)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Actually if you look closer at the photos you will see that it is BOTH eyes, just that the right eye was the one that took the blunt force more then the left. Either Lou took more then one hit in that game or she was whacked hard enough to receive two black eyes.
I think those images are the same eye. I dont take selfies, but I am under the impression the selfie photo could be like a mirror image. Someone else must have taken the straight on photo. It should be her left eye that was hit in Texas game. If I am wrong someone can correct me on the selfies thing.

Reaction Score
Recording a digital image works the same whether you press the button or
someone else does. No different than taking a photograph.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I think those images are the same eye. I dont take selfies, but I am under the impression the selfie photo could be like a mirror image. Someone else must have taken the straight on photo. It should be her left eye that was hit in Texas game. If I am wrong someone can correct me on the selfies thing.
Look at the eyebrows and the eyelids, they are opposite of each other. The second row photo an the left and third row photo on the right are photos of the left eye, while the rest are photos of the right eye.

Reaction Score
I only hope that all of these black eyes don't lead to a potential detached retina down the road.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Diamond to Lou. Swish. I could get used to this...

Nice screen by Dolson, too.

Reaction Score
The Chicago Sky coach seems too much touchy/feely (not literally of course) in his communication. That must feel very strange to new Uconn player. It feels like he is talking to kids and not professionals.

Reaction Score
Those Sky practices look a lot less intense than a UConn practice. Players jogging, coach not screaming at players demanding they do a drill exactly right, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom