2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
amantha Brunelle‏ @babybruney33 13m13 minutes ago
Samantha Brunelle added,
I want to leave a mark for young girls coming up like others did for me Always be thankful for what you are given #Loaded #TheFuture
TeamLoadedGirls @TeamLoadedGirls
Part of what makes Sam great, is her willingness to always be around the Young Kids knowing they look up to her #TopNotch
0 replies3 retweets6 likes

BB seems to have such a big heart. Hope she comes north

Reaction Score
When Geno is watching a recruits game is he allowed to talk with her or there parents after the game?

Can he treat them to dinner or can the parents invite him to dinner?

How does that work?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I expected to see Francesca Belibi make a jump, maybe she'll be ranked after the USA try outs.

Reaction Score
I expected to see Francesca Belibi make a jump, maybe she'll be ranked after the USA try outs.

Have you actually seen her play a full game? I've only seen the famous dunk shot................never seen her shoot the ball never mind play defense

Reaction Score
Have you actually seen her play a full game? I've only seen the famous dunk shot......never seen her shoot the ball never mind play defense
you can find a game or 2 of hers on YouTube, I think she's very raw, and with the right coaching will be a undersized but effective power forward in college and beyond, the dunking just put her on the map. I haven't heard anything about her improving her game this summer, can't find any information on a club/AAU team.

Reaction Score
you can find a game or 2 of hers on YouTube, I think she's very raw, and with the right coaching will be a undersized but effective power forward in college and beyond, the dunking just put her on the map. I haven't heard anything about her improving her game this summer, can't find any information on a club/AAU team.

I will look for her.........now if you want to see a player who can easily dunk and do the other things on a basketball court right now, look for some video from this rising Canadian star:

laeticia-amihere

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
The aforementioned game between the US and Canada, Brunelle and Amihere:

Reaction Score
Baby Bruney has amazing range. I can't wait for her to jack one of those up in front Geno

Reaction Score
That USA vs Canada game was a bit of a mess.............I find it difficult to make any judgments on players based on that competition since those they never even had the chance to practice with each other..........Brunelle's team mates didn't do a great job of getting her the ball and while Amihere had some nice moments, she clearly is a work in progress..............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom