2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 200 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Today is Nov. 10. I believe that Haley is in Oregon this weekend and will announce in 4 days. I think Aliyah announces no later than 11 days from now. Let’s grab some wins on the court and some future stars in recruiting!

Milford: According to Raoul's handy-dandy chart, Ms. Jones should be in Eugene as I type. And Jones says she's announcing on Nov. 14th, the first day of signing? I must've missed that announcement. Is she at her HS? Somewhere else? Thanks for clarifying.

Reaction Score
Milford: According to Raoul's handy-dandy chart, Ms. Jones should be in Eugene as I type. And Jones says she's announcing on Nov. 14th, the first day of signing? I must've missed that announcement. Is she at her HS? Somewhere else? Thanks for clarifying.
I believe as the #1 recruit she has a spot with ESPN to announce that day. Where? Maybe at her school?

Reaction Score
Not that it means anything, but for each of Haley Jones’ official visits her head coach, Sue Phillips, posted on Twitter wishing Hayley good luck on the visit and safe travels. There has been no such post for Oregon. Just thought that was interesting....made me think......

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not that it means anything, but for each of Haley Jones’ official visits her head coach, Sue Phillips, posted on Twitter wishing Hayley good luck on the visit and safe travels. There has been no such post for Oregon. Just thought that was interesting....made me think.
I’ve been trying to find something in the local OR press about her visit to no avail. If she’s already made her decision, it’s possible she may have canceled the trip. Haley can always visit Eugene during 2021-22 with her Husky teammates. ;)

Reaction Score
My thoughts exactly...didn’t want to fuel that fire though
I’ve been trying to find something in the local OR press about her visit to no avail. If she’s already made her decision, it’s possible she may have canceled the trip. Haley can always visit Eugene during 2021-22 with her Husky teammates. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe as the #1 recruit she has a spot with ESPN to announce that day. Where? Maybe at her school?
Yep, just like Megatron and Squeaks, HayJo will be on ESPN. Look for her on Wednesday, keeping in mind that she is in the Pacific Time Zone.

Fingers crossed. Hay is a great player and a great kid. Everyone loves her.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
My thoughts exactly...didn’t want to fuel that fire though
I looked at the highlights of the Syracuse vs. Oregon game. If Oregon was entertaining a highly touted recruit would expect her to be seated behind Oregon bench. She wasn't.

Reaction Score

Bueckers continues to rack up the frequent flier miles. Maybe she should should just move to Virginia at this point :D

Wow, Brunelle sure is around a lot for somebody that is "not that close with Fudd and Bueckers". :rolleyes:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I looked at the highlights of the Syracuse vs. Oregon game. If Oregon was entertaining a highly touted recruit would expect her to be seated behind Oregon bench. She wasn't.

Jones apparently posted on her Instagram proof that she's visiting Oregon.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wow, Brunelle sure is around a lot for somebody that is "not that close with Fudd and Bueckers". :rolleyes:
Wow! I think someone maybe be forgetting that no one every said that Paige, Samantha & Azzi weren't close.
The debate was always about will that closeness have an impact on where they attend college. We have you firmly down in the yes column.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don't do the instagram thing. The video was 3- rows deep behind the Oregon bench but maybe she was seated somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The really close relationship is between Paige and Azzi. I expect they will probably wind up at the same place. I don’t buy the premise that Sam will lead everyone to ND, which was really her second choice.
Wow! I think someone maybe be forgetting that no one every said that Paige, Samantha & Azzi weren't close.
The debate was always about will that closeness have an impact on where they attend college. We have you firmly down in the yes column.

Huh?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Huh?
I agree with Coco that the bond may not mean that they all attend the same school.

I also believe that there are several close relationships out there, including among Sam, Paige, and Azzi. But if I break that group into pairs, the strongest relationship seems to be between Paige and Azzi, not between either and Sam.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
If we're doing pair commitments based on friendships then UConn has to be in the lead for Caroline Ducharme and Saylor Poffenbarger who are besties.

Reaction Score
There was also a girl in the first row behind the bench with her family, and one of the guys was wearing a Nobles shirt which is the school where Caroline Ducharme goes. The girl definitely looks like here, but hard to tell from the telecast.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The state or the University? Did not see her in videos, but she could have been incognito! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom