Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tad surprised (not that it wasn't us - seemed Washington St wowed him):

Reaction Score

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
WR Sam James from Georgia.

Mods, is it possible for all posts to be this font size? I've been fighting the need to buy my first set of "cheater" glasses and this could rewind me a few years.

Also, if "likes" could regrow hairlines I'd be down for that too.

Reaction Score
Mods, is it possible for all posts to be this font size? I've been fighting the need to buy my first set of "cheater" glasses and this could rewind me a few years.

Also, if "likes" could regrow hairlines I'd be down for that too.

That was a link copied from twitter - I made no adjustment to font size.

Join the club and buy the cheaters... changing the font on here won't help when trying to read the cooking directions on the frozen pizza box or the box scores in the newspaper (which was my breaking point). 5 pack less than 25 bucks @ BJs

Reaction Score

Join the club and buy the cheaters... changing the font on here won't help when trying to read the cooking directions on the frozen pizza box or the box scores in the newspaper (which was my breaking point). 5 pack less than 25 bucks @ BJs

Or go to the Dollar Store at a buck per.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I was kidding about increasing the font on the site, I'm not that old my friend! But, I've always had "fighter pilot" like vision, could pick a hot girl out in left field from seats behind home plate at Yankee Stadium back in the day.

I turn 46 and my name is Magoo. It got me feeling mortal the other night, which made me drink my usual amounts of alcohol on a Saturday. Sunday through Tuesday were average days.

These came today from Amazon. I kind of see what I was thinking but have no real clue what my final thought process was.

upload_2017-6-28_21-58-22.png

Reaction Score
I was kidding about increasing the font on the site, I'm not that old my friend! But, I've always had "fighter pilot" like vision, could pick a hot girl out in left field from seats behind home plate at Yankee Stadium back in the day.

I turn 46 and my name is Magoo. It got me feeling mortal the other night, which made me drink my usual amounts of alcohol on a Saturday. Sunday through Tuesday were typical as usual.

These came today from Amazon. I kind of see what I was thinking but have no real clue what my final thought process was.

View attachment 23203

You got issues :D

Reaction Score
DE/DT Damion Daley from South Carolina:

Hoping this kid's a top priority for us.. and we go really hard after him... would be nice to get back into South Carolina again.... even though things didn't work out well with Jalen Stevens, a lot of that had to do with the coaching changes over his playing career... We need to cultivate this state. Plenty of football talent there.

Reaction Score
Monster™‏ @dmatt_5 8m 8 minutes ago
I am blessed and thankful to receive an offer from The University Of Connecticut #UConn #GoHuskies

Devon Matthews is a 6-2 185 DB from Jean Ribault High School in Jacksonville Florida. Other offers from CMU, Georgia Southern, Howard, Kent State, Memphis, Mercer, MTSU, Mississippi State, Samford, South Dakota, Temple and USF.

MONSTER™ on Twitter
I kinda want to commit somewhere outta florida ‍♂️

UConn Alum Jason Williams:
CoachJay‏ @JDGlobalElite Jul 1
@dmatt_5 DBs that come from Florida and rock wit us at UConn typically end up pretty well off ;) @DariusJButler and many more COMMIT!

Reaction Score

Dequan Jackson is a 6-2 210lb LB from Robert E. Lee High School, Jacksonville Florida. (Same high school as 2018 DBs Vincent Davis and Eugene Bowman who currently hold UConn offers and have UConn in their last "Top 10" lists).

Other offers from Alcorn St, Appalachian St, Ark St, Charlotte, Colorado St, FIU, Georgia Southern, LaTech, Marshall, Maryland, Memphis, Mercer, MTSU, Purdue, Samford, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Temple, Troy, Tulane, UAB, ULL, USF and WKU

Teams in red were on a recently released "Top 10" list (6/26).

Highlights

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads