2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates | Page 20 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates

Reaction Score
Palatine, can you or anyone else tell me what is wrong with anyone praising people who do a good job while working for them?

What is wrong is that Randy always praised the coaches first after any win.

He always blamed execution after every loss. --which is, in effect, blaming the players for the loss. Randy rarely blamed the coaches for the losses.

If after wins, Randy praised the players first and credited execution for the wins, I would have no problem.

But Randy crediting coaches for the wins and blaming players for the losses isn't fair.

Reaction Score
What is wrong is that Randy always praised the coaches first after any win.

He always blamed execution after every loss. --which is, in effect, blaming the players for the loss. Randy rarely blamed the coaches for the losses.

If after wins, Randy praised the players first and credited execution for the wins, I would have no problem.

But Randy crediting coaches for the wins and blaming players for the losses isn't fair.
That was definitely the Old Randy. The New Randy seems different so far. Not wound so tight. He gets the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Earlier Pal cries there haven't been enough wins.

Now he cries the guy who actually won didn't talk about the wins and losses in the exact way that Pal wants.

I'm sure by Saturday morning it will be a drumbeat for any and all quarterbacks we don't see on Friday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom