2017 UConn Football Coaching Staff (official) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Football Coaching Staff (official)

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
From Wikipedia:

Rhett Lashlee has worked under Gus Malzahn for his entire career with the exception of his one year at Samford University.

From 2004 to 2005 Lashlee worked with the quarterbacks at Springdale High School.[2] Following the announcement of Malzhan's hire as Arkansas Razorbacks offensive coordinator in 2006, Lashlee was hired as an offensive graduate assistant.[2] Following this season, Malzahn left to become the coach of the Tulsa Golden Hurricane football team. Although invited to join Malzhan's staff at Tulsa, Lashlee left coaching and remained in Northwest Arkansas. Instead, Lashlee and his brother in law wrote, published, and marketed High School Sports The Magazine (later renamed Vype), a publication based on high school sports in Arkansas. During the two years Lashlee was involved in the business, he made relationships with high school coaches throughout Arkansas and marketed his magazine to distributors. Lashlee volunteered as quarterbacks coach at Har-Ber High School when his schedule would allow.[7] Malzahn was hired as the offensive coordinator at Auburn for the 2009 season. Following this announcement, Malzahn offered Lashlee to join his staff as a graduate assistant, returning Lashlee to coaching.[2]

He remained in this role until leaving to become offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for Samford University Bulldogs in 2011. During his coaching season the team offensive improved in points per game (17 to 26), total offense (57 to 46 ranking nationally), and improved their record from 4-6 to 6-5 through the installation of a high tempo offense.[2] Malzahn left Auburn following 2011, becoming head coach of the Arkansas State Red Wolves. Lashlee followed, becoming offensive and quarterbacks coach for Arkansas State.[2] Malzhan returned to Auburn as head coach after one year at Arkansas State. On December 6, 2012, Gus Malzahn named Rhett Lashlee as his offensive coordinator.[5][8][9] In 2013, Lashlee was a finalist for the Broyles Award, given annually to the nation's top college football assistant coach.

Reaction Score
This is big time. Hope HCRE can get him to stick around long enough to groom him to become the next head coach

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
This is big time. Hope Randy can get him to stick around long enough to groom him to become the next head coach
how do you think they got him?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
ha ha...Rhett is off the Auburn football staff page already. Quick.

Reaction Score
ha ha...Rhett is off the Auburn football staff page already. Quick.
Wow. Just like the time I called Comcast to cancel my cable. Before we got off the phone ( I had to pay my bill over the phone because their website is the worst thing ever) my cable was cancelled. I paid through the month, but it was cut off before they could even hang up.

Reaction Score
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom