2014 Recruits - Stat Tracker | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruits - Stat Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@JucoRecruiting: Stats
Chipola: Sam Cassel Jr. 23 pts, Carlos Morris 18 pts, Cinmeon Bowers 13pts/8reb.
State Fair: Punter 24pts, Thomasson 23pts, Edwards 16

Reaction Score
@JucoRecruiting: Stats
Chipola: Sam Cassel Jr. 23 pts, Carlos Morris 18 pts, Cinmeon Bowers 13pts/8reb.
State Fair: Punter 24pts, Thomasson 23pts, Edwards 16
So who won the game?

Reaction Score
web1_0309_GDP_Buford_Boys_Finals_SPT_009_t670.JPG
Finally got around to watching the Bufurd championship game. Some things I noticed on Lubin. First off, he is 6'5", maybe 6'6" at best. He was going up against Turman the Tennesse recruit who is 6'8" and he was clearly a few inches taller. The kid is agile as anything, has some serious jumping ability, can make free throws and also hit a three. His team however was blown out in the game as from what I saw he didn't have much of a surrounding cast. The one thing that did stand out was the kid for Morgan # 4 (Tookie Brown) who is in this picture. He is a sophomore PG who stole the show and fininshed with 36 points. Wonder if we may be recruiting him at all. Only 5'10" but very quick. One other thing with Rubin that I liked is that he seemed to play aggression, with toughness and an attitude.

Reaction Score
Finally got around to watching the Bufurd championship game. Some things I noticed on Lubin. First off, he is 6'5", maybe 6'6" at best. He was going up against Turman the Tennesse recruit who is 6'8" and he was clearly a few inches taller. The kid is agile as anything, has some serious jumping ability, can make free throws and also hit a three. His team however was blown out in the game as from what I saw he didn't have much of a surrounding cast. The one thing that did stand out was the kid for Morgan # 4 (Tookie Brown) who is in this picture. He is a sophomore PG who stole the show and fininshed with 36 points. Wonder if we may be recruiting him at all. Only 5'10" but very quick. One other thing with Rubin that I liked is that he seemed to play aggression, with toughness and an attitude.

Brown is committed to Miss St

Reaction Score
Who won the big man match up?

Reaction Score
Who won the big man match up?
Hard to say since it was a blow out from beginning and the guard play for the other team was so much better. Lubin played well but didn't seem like there was much one on one between the two.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Roc doesn't look bulky, just lean and chiseled. If he's carrying 250 lbs he's carrying it well.
He appears to have trimmed down and become more fit over the course of his season.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/28/article/97614/

The 6-foot-6 Lubin, who guided the Wolves to a Class AAA state runner-up finish this season, was named the Class AAA Boys Player of the Year, after Morgan County’s Tookie Brown was named Mr. Basketball, an honor given to the state’s best player.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/04/02/4033647/trio-helps-st-thomas-aquinas-win.html

"I am happy for UConn and coach Ollie after everything they have been through," Ali said. "When I committed early people were asking me why UConn. They faced a ban and there was talk if their seniors were going to stay. Well it turns out like I made a great decision.”

http://onlineathens.com/sports/prep...rs-make-georgia-sportswriters-all-state-teams

Athens Christian’s Turtle Jackson made the Class A first team after leading the Eagles to a Class A private semifinal appearance for the third consecutive season. Jackson, a Connecticut commit, averaged 23.7 points, 7.7 assists and 6.7 rebounds per game and was tabbed for the GACA Junior All-Star Game.

Reaction Score
"I am happy for UConn and coach Ollie after everything they have been through," Ali said. "When I committed early people were asking me why UConn. They faced a ban and there was talk if their seniors were going to stay. Well it turns out like I made a great decision.”

Good articles, thanks. Prince Ali and Sagemont are on ESPNU tomorrow at 6 PM.

They take on #1 seed Montverde. Prince gets to match up with D'Angelo Russell, a McDonalds AA headed to Ohio State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom