2014 Recruits - Stat Tracker | The Boneyard

2014 Recruits - Stat Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sam Cassell, Jr.

You should be able to find schedule and stats here. Chipola College is ranked 7th in the nation and 1st in Florida.

His team has played 5 games so far, but the statistics are available for only 3 games. So far, he is averaging 18 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds, shooting 48.6% from the field and 39.1% from three.

It takes a little while for the stats to come up on that site, but it is the best source to follow him throughout the year.

Here’s an article about their most recent game: Link

Rakim Lubin

Here is a season preview for his team, and he gets a special mention. He was also voted as pre-season First Team All-County, along with three other players who have committed to Virginia, Alabama & Harvard.

Looks like their preseason started on 11/14 with a scrimmage against another Georgia high school and then the first game of the season is on 11/23. Here is the rest of the schedule for Buford.​

Daniel Hamilton

His team has a preseason rank of 10th in the nation, according to MaxPreps. I believe this is a schedule for their upcoming season. Their first game action is a tournament at Redondo Union High School that starts on 11/25.​

Hopefully we can update this throughout the season so we know how our 2014 recruiting class is doing.

Reaction Score
I read on twitter from the same source that wrote that open workout evaluation of him that Lubin had 9pts/10rebs/5blks in one half of play in his first scrimmage.

Rebounds baby, rebounds!

Reaction Score
I read on twitter from the same source that wrote that open workout evaluation of him that Lubin had 9pts/10rebs/5blks in one half of play in his first scrimmage.
Yea the Brandon Clay guy. Lubin's trainer told me he had 10 points 10 rebounds and 5 blocks. However, Lubin didn't play at all in the second half.

Reaction Score
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=267803

BUFORD
-- COACH, YEARS AT SCHOOL: Allen Whitehart, fourth season
-- REGION: 7-AAA
-- 2012-13 RECORD/ACCOMPLISHMENTS: 25-7, Region 7-AAA champion, reached Class AAA semifinals
-- KEY PLAYERS: Sr. PG Matt McMorris, Sr. G Justin Edwards, Sr G/F Rakim Lubin, Jr. F Keyton Gibson, So G DMarcus Simonds
-- SEASON OUTLOOK: The Wolves are reloading after last year's run to the Final Four. They will be athletic and have size at every position. They should compete for a region title and a playoff spot again. Lubin is a UConn commit and could be one of the most dominant players in the state. Whitehart has certainly gotten the Wolves used to winning, posting a 71-24 record over his time with the program.

Reaction Score
Sam Cassell, Jr.

You should be able to find schedule and stats here. Chipola College is ranked 7th in the nation and 1st in Florida.

His team has played 5 games so far, but the statistics are available for only 3 games. So far, he is averaging 18 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds, shooting 48.6% from the field and 39.1% from three.

It takes a little while for the stats to come up on that site, but it is the best source to follow him throughout the year.

Here’s an article about their most recent game: Link

Rakim Lubin

Here is a season preview for his team, and he gets a special mention. He was also voted as pre-season First Team All-County, along with three other players who have committed to Virginia, Alabama & Harvard.

Looks like their preseason started on 11/14 with a scrimmage against another Georgia high school and then the first game of the season is on 11/23. Here is the rest of the schedule for Buford.​

Daniel Hamilton

His team has a preseason rank of 10th in the nation, according to MaxPreps. I believe this is a schedule for their upcoming season. Their first game action is a tournament at Redondo Union High School that starts on 11/25.​

Hopefully we can update this throughout the season so we know how our 2014 recruiting class is doing.
This is awesome; can you do it for PC recruits :)

Reaction Score
Rakim Lubin is playing at the Jared Cook Classic Preview this weekend:

http://www.hoopseen.com/~devhoops/i...headlines/item/825-jared-cook-classic-preview

11/23
7:00 pm – Buford vs. Miller Grove
Buford has the interior presence of 6-foot-8 Rakim Lubin, who has signed with UCONN. He is a presence inside that will help the Wolves. Omar Venable is the Wolverines interior presence that will be in charge of guarding the Alabama native.

11/25
7:00 pm – Peachtree Ridge vs. Buford
This is another battle of interior players. Amir Warnock, a Jacksonville signee, is going to be matched up with Buford’s Rakim Lubin, a UConn signee. Both guys bring something different with their game. Warnock is a solid back-to-the basket player. Lubin is a beast inside with his strength.

I asked the guy who runs that website if he knew anything on Lubin's commitment to UConn & he said he would ask this weekend. We should know his status soon.

Reaction Score
I talked to one of Lubin's coaches about the LOI. Here's what he said, "He has to sign in February because of UConn's compliance department asked for his grades. They weren't in from summer school this summer Gadsen City didnt release his stuff yet."

Make take, we are perfectly fine.

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton listed as best guard in Southern California (rivals article):

Southern California High School Basketball Guards Watchlist- Part Two

1.) Daniel Hamilton, St. John Bosco SG
The only five-star guard in Southern California in the 2014 recruiting class, Hamilton has prototypical size and skills for the shooting guard position. Supremely athletic, Hamilton is capable of going right or left, and his size and leaping ability make his jump shot near unblockable. Hamilton is also very good at filling the rest of the stat sheet, as the senior averaged more than seven rebounds and seven assists per game as a junior. UConn landed a verbal commitment from the prized target in May.

Reaction Score
In this digital age, Lubin is such a strange case. There is no video on him and seems to be very little conclusive info on him. No "expert" scouting reports only one by his coach in the NL Day. As a junior he's ranked in the top 50 and then misses the summer and he completely falls from all the rankings. He sounds like a steal but we really do not know anything about him.

Reaction Score
Here's a link to where you can watch Lubin's game tonight:
http://shar.es/8MO8J

To watch the game it costs $9.95 for a day pass which will allow you to watch his game. However, this game is believed to be possibly his biggest test this year.

Reaction Score
Was told that Cassell Jr. had 20 points and 4 assists today.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Here's a link to where you can watch Lubin's game tonight:
http://shar.es/8MO8J

To watch the game it costs $9.95 for a day pass which will allow you to watch his game. However, this game is believed to be possibly his biggest test this year.

Thanks for your sacrifice...watch and report back. ;)

Reaction Score
Lubin's guards are horrible, when he has got the ball he's looked good in the paint but they're just running around and jacking shots, his team is getting ran off the court by like 30. He also needs some serious work on his free throw stroke, maybe this is just a bad game for him but he's like 1-6 from the line.

Reaction Score
I had a little exchange on twitter with someone who was at Lubin's game last night. Here's what the guy said when I asked how Lubin looked playing:
@ehoopsshowcase: Not getting a lot of touches. Ball handling guards have to get him the ball in better position.

When I asked how he's looked with the ball:
@ehoopsshowcase: 50% on finishes. Has to understand some days it's gonna strictly be off the glass & the guards won't be able to get it to him

When I asked about his defense and rebounding:
@ehoopsshowcase: Defense was solid, could have done more on glass

Reaction Score
Was just told this about Lubin tonight:
@JustinDYoung: @B_WRecruiting he is playing manly. 15 pts 13 rebs after 3 vs a big team.

Reaction Score
nice line, and he was going up against another D1 big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member